Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Dubai

I'm going there next week with some friends and I'm staying there for 2 weeks so fill me in with some info and what to do and not to do. What nighlife could someone expect and best shopping places. Thanks in beforehand.

Modesty   

Yes, Go to Burjuman Mall in Burj Dubai, Souq Naif has some great abayas and cute little things and it's near Gold Souq. The best hotel to stay at is Golden Hotel smile.gif If you want to see europeans (whatever your preference) visit jumeriah beach. They have many beautiful masjids, and try the Indian(muslim ones) halwa, it's da bomb. Hmmm, that's about it, as far as clubbing goes, I wasn't into that...but there is alot of prostitution in Dubai so be careful not to seem like you are hookering. Enjoy.

Originally posted by Modesty:

....The best hotel to stay at is Golden Hotel
smile.gif

a sale representative of Golden Hotel..is there a Golden hotel in Dubai, I ask smile.gif

as far as clubbing goes, I wasn't into that...but there is alot of prostitution in Dubai so be careful not to seem like you are hookering. Enjoy.

Mod, as far as I know you in SOL, please avoid those terms, they not befit you saying them..But how do u know? :D

Nehanda   

I also intend to travel to Dubai during Ramadan/Eid. I think if you want to get a feel of the old Dubai it's best that stay in Suuk Dahab even if you are not a fan of dahab. I enjoy the buzz of the area!