Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Future Somali tourist attraction

Chimera   

In the year 2020 Somalia will see the opening of a very unique museum, it will attract visitors from across the globe and young students from across Somalia hoping to see a glimpse of the most disgusting creatures that have ever walked on the surface of our home called earth, the name of the museum will be Madame Ceeb, the gallery line up will consist of a long list of Somalia's most evil cowards,scum,dirt,weaklings,traitors and shaytaans replicated in wax

This museum will remind the next generations of Somali children the type of dirt they must never allow to rise to power

example:

13091978.jpg

'' icon3.gif'' :D

Chimera   

12 years is a long time sister, i'm 33 in 2020(oh i just felt a chill, not so long ago i was 7, time flies huh?) if Somalia is still in the same situation as today then i no longer will call myself a Somali, and when asked i will say i'm from Rajastan (j/k Somali4life)

^ the fellow in the pic is not so bad, whatever else you may say about him he was loyal to his country a patriot in a sense.

and he was not our problem, why do the Jews insist upon making him the bogeyman for everybody, granted he killed alot of them so what ??? they definitely do not have my sympathy

how much more tretourous can you get, when you invite the xabash army into our country.

Chimera   

^that's just an example of a waxwork depicting an individual who has slaughtered many many innocent people(regardless of their faith/background they were innocent and wether the number has been inflated over the years is irrelevant he still killed a whole lot)

and yes i agree Abdullahi Yusuf will be the main attraction.

And here are some of the current notorious warlords, wannabe warlords and leader ku sheegs.

qabqablets2.jpg

And here, their matching magacyo.

qabqabliyaashaji3.jpg

Liiska Xaabsade, Dabageed, Saransoor, Cumar Jees, Ilqeyrte, Cumar Finish, Cabdi Waal, Cabdi Shukri iyo baando badan kale ka maqan, though many are in the expanded list.

Che, meeqo kamid ah u sacabtuntay? :D Kidding.

That is why aan u dhaho dad lama raacee, aragti la raacaa. Dad change their opinions and positions oo ugu horeeyo hoggaamiye ku sheegaan meesha ku taxan, but your aragti won't. Any of them can share some of what one believes politically, but it does not mean one has to follow them. Shouldn't be.

Chimera   

LOL still a good idea for the future, and the list has grown significantly too!

I miss Ibti's presence, my topics were always a hit when she was still around. :P

Carafaat   

Just imagine if we cover Hargeysa two hills with the biggest bra in the world. that would attract millions of visitors a year. :D

biggest-bra.jpg

Carafaat