Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

NoVa   

Originally posted by rudy:

oops! the fine just went up! for Anyone from Somalinet (hell-hole)!!!

THESE FOLKS SHOULD SERVE AS A MAID FOR SOL MEMBER FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS!!!

sol members plz, pick you maid before supply runs out!!!!!!
;)

:D:D:D:D

This is like the best Idea' u have came up with Rudddddyyy' lol....

I'need some one Aaa Iska BaacBaacsan karo....U got one for a sista???hook up...i'need so much work's 2 be done...lol icon_razz.gif:D;)

dawoco   

Alla you ppl r so cruel, wanting to enslave these poor new members before they even had time 2 figure out how the pm's work! :eek: Since I like conforming to the popular consensus, I hereby reserve 2 of the murqaani ones for light household chores :D

Good-credit, ur nick says it all, lol, u have found the weakness of many of our users, but then again, what can u expect from a place covered with pic's of camels in poses icon_razz.gif Just use ur knowledge wisely and never abuse it eh ;)

Emerald   

Originally posted by rudy:

oops! the fine just went up! for Anyone from Somalinet (hell-hole)!!!

THESE FOLKS SHOULD SERVE AS A MAID FOR SOL MEMBER FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS!!!

so michael, u be mine!! so plz dress up in that blk and white maid uniform and & come on down !!

i need to see u down on your knees scribing my floors!!
:D

sol members plz, pick you maid before supply runs out!!!!!!
;)

LOL Rudy you can be so mean, newhoo I can't help but second the idea...allow me to thoroughly window shop 1st icon_razz.gif

poor newbies :(

Haddad   

Originally posted by Amethyst:

Unfortunately not as many have been courageous enought to use their S'net nicks and expose their
dark side

I have initially tried to register with my Somalinet nick (Arabman), but didn't succeed. I recently tried to update my profile to Arabman, but didn't succeed. I contacted Admin, but he/she couldn't help me. Perhaps you can help.

Hello Haddad, you can put the nick you want in the option "Publicly Displayed Nick" in your profile. This will be the nick that appears to us. If this space is empty, your initial login name should appear to us. If you're unable to put arabman under this option, it probably means some1 else has reserved the nickname.

p.s. Arabman is such an ugly nick! icon_razz.gif

Haddad   

Originally posted by Amethyst:

...it probably means some1 else has reserved the nickname.

No one is reserved for that nickname. It was me who registered with it; wasn't approved. The second time, Haddad was approved.

p.s. Arabman is such an ugly nick!

Maybe. I found it to be useful with certain kind of individuals; it exorcises them.

Originally posted by NoVa_*:

This is like the best Idea' u have came up with Rudddddyyy' lol....

I'need some one Aaa Iska BaacBaacsan karo....U got one for a sista???hook up...i'need so much work's 2 be done...lol
icon_razz.gif:D;)
[/QB]

^^^ You lookin for Toy Boys huh?? I see..inspired

by Demi Moore!!!...hmmm

Cheers

NoVa   

loool^^ya'know i gotta give Demi prop's for goin' with a man 15 year's younger....for some strange reason her and Ashton look good2gether....sometimes a girl' gotta feel young at heart even when she's fortish'lol...and yeah she must have inspired alot of women around the world 2 do dat..lol...which brings me, would i do it when i become 40 that????? hmmmmmm...may' if u' still be the Boy Toy of SOL loool'.........