Sign in to follow this  
mantra

Looking for a Qadhi

Ibtisam   

^^May allah what Devil?

NGonge lool thats what i said to her, they insist on see both the guy and women and have a mini little conference of 5shikas, it drags on for a whole week, and they will tell her to go an reconsider. I remember my sister's took almost 2weeks after she decided she was done with it!

seriously marta u so remind me of some1 i use 2 know

Use to know aa?LOL more like the present devil, thats who she reminds you off...dont kid yourself

mantra   

lol thanks Cara

Ngonge, no qadhi is a match for a woman scorned especially when she has a meddling cousin who has sworn to oversee her divorce till the very end!

Devil thanks for the dua, now who do I remind you of?

Cara.   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ They will not divorce her from him straight away anyway. They will encourage both of them to think things through and tell them how bad divorce is. So, your plans to get a quick divorce are foiled, my dear. The Qadi’s are notoriously testing in this area (and rightly so).
:D

Sounds like a man who's had a couple of close calls :D

You're lucky you don't have Mantra for an in-law!

mantra   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:seriously marta u so remind me of some1 i use 2 know

Use to know aa?LOL more like the present devil, thats who she reminds you off...dont kid yourself
why thank you,

Ibtisam, he's not Somali, is that centre strictly somali?

as for devil's dua, just fill in the blanks and say ameen

^^^Your couzin's Husband, is he a wife beater? I read somewhere every 15 seconds a woman is beaten, so if he is beating her, record it, show it to this so called qadhi and if that doesn't get her a divorce, she should just leave him, who needs a little peace of paper saying you are divorced, let him hold on to that, as if it will do any good.

Why didn't you get your people and looked for him? If he is that bad, he shouldn't be walking about with two straight legs. I say get your people, follow him and once you get him alone, break every bone in his body, I'm sure that will send the message of never to lift his hands to a woman again and a speedy divorce all in one.

PS:I gotta say, one time we gave one hell of a beating to one of my sister's boyfriend, all because they had a fight and started to calling her names and etc, and ofcourse, up we went looking and got him good. Hooligan style...

Ibtisam   

^lool that had me cracking up! Mantra If he beat her they won't ask her or him anything just ask him to sign on the dotted line so run while he still has two legs. :rolleyes: Akhaas i hate guys that beat their women :rolleyes: i hate women who take beats even more :( better she murders him and spends 7years in prison. Uff

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Cara:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ They will not divorce her from him straight away anyway. They will encourage both of them to think things through and tell them how bad divorce is. So, your plans to get a quick divorce are foiled, my dear. The Qadi’s are notoriously testing in this area (and rightly so).

Sounds like a man who's had a couple of close calls

You're lucky you don't have Mantra for an in-law!
tuf caleek. habaarka ega daa. :mad: :D

Besides, I’m the type that would hate for others to interfere in my private life. Once you allow them to interfere they will never stop. Even worse, marriage squabbles usually get childish and if the mullah’s appear to side with one person the other insists on a second opinion, etc, etc.

Aha! This reminds me, Mantra, have you exhausted the: bring ‘your oday’ and I’ll bring ‘my oday’ merry go round yet? Or have you not even tried it? :D

Ibtisam   

As she said he is not somali^^ Pluz did you not read! he beat her, no oday can unbeat her :rolleyes: they all need to go to hell and leave her be!

mantra   

lol Layzie, we just want him out of the picture, we're not going to stoop to his level.

Lol Ibtisam true, I have no sympathy for battered women. If she doesnt listen to me and get her divorce im never stepping in again.

Pujah   

I believe in tit for tat before you talk divorce first make sure he spends several nights in the emergency room then take the divorce papers and have him sign it while on pain killers.

I hate sissy boys that can only fight women he needs to take that energy to someone his own size :mad: :rolleyes:

mantra   

habar kulaha!

Ngonge lol no I haven't tried that out yet (I have no idea what you're talking about), we don't need to be related to have me butt into your private life by the way...

don't push it