Sign in to follow this  
mantra

Looking for a Qadhi

mantra   

Londoner's, does anyone just happen to have a number or a Qadhi's address lying around at home?

I've exhausted all my other option's so please don't tell me to go to my local mosque, I have. And im starting to think it's way too much of a coincidence that every number i've been given so far doesn't work..

Shakti   

here we go again... dont u guys hate mondays?

anyways

hellooo mantra, why do u need a qadhi?

yes im nosy so do get over that part n answer, ME question (as u Londoners say)

ALSO, y ask about a qadhi in London when u aint even located there.. :D

mantra   

lol I am in London :( recently relocated, and I need a qadhi for a quick divorce before she (my cousin) changes her mind..

I sense she's warming up to the idea of reconciling with her husband and I won't have it! I just won't!

lol devil you're not the only nosy one around here, i've taken it to a whole new level

Ibtisam   

I PM you details. GOOD luck inshallah i hope all gets sorted.

I hope you are not breaking up families dear....I'm sure there are perfect reasons to but..... never mind. GOOD luck again

mantra   

lol you're a homewrecker, accept it.

I didn't know you have to fill out an application form, Ibtisam want to help me fill it out :D

Ibtisam   

YOu made me choke on my tea... what reason are you sighting?? Inreconcilable differences? they don;t accept any other reasons :D

Cara.   

LOL.

Good luck breaking up a household ladies. I thought the role of relatives was to reconcile the couple, not to fill out the divorce papers in advance :D

NGONGE   

^^^ They will not divorce her from him straight away anyway. They will encourage both of them to think things through and tell them how bad divorce is. So, your plans to get a quick divorce are foiled, my dear. The Qadi’s are notoriously testing in this area (and rightly so). :D

Shakti   

Originally posted by mantra:

lol I am in London
:(
recently relocated, and I need a qadhi for a quick divorce before she (my cousin) changes her mind..

I sense she's warming up to the idea of reconciling with her husband and I won't have it! I just won't!

lol devil you're not the only nosy one around here, i've taken it to a whole new level

:eek: oye u 2 managed 2 shock the devil.. (like cynical-lady did b4)

seriously marta u so remind me of some1 i use 2 know.. may allah HELP you & ur relatives .