Sign in to follow this  
Adna

HELPPP!!!!!!!!!

Adna   

SALAAMA CALAYKUM,

I'm having this problem some of u might think this is a personal thing but i need to collect some ideas so plzzz i'm too damn serious,,,ok

i was taking libral arts requirements now i have to come up an decision with my major. i thought about a principal nurse and sonography, but i have this feeling that sonography would not exist in our country incase if we have to go back. so please fill me what u know about these twoo,,, i would really appreiciate :cool: much love to ya'lll

Raxmah   

Salams Asraa

I hope this bit of information helps--my friend is majoring in it.

Sonographers use special equipment to direct non-ionizing, high frequency sound waves into areas of the patients body, then collect reflected echoes to form an image. The formed image may be videotaped, transmitted, or photographed for interpretation and diagnosis by a physician.

They are responsible for explaining the procedure to the patient, recording previous medical history, selecting the appropriate equipment settings, and directing the patient to move in the proper position that will provide the best view for diagnosis. By viewing the image on the screen during the scan, sonographers look for visual cues that would contrast healthy areas from unhealthy ones.

Principal Nurse, dont know if you meant by registered nurse clarification needed there, but NEways,if you ever go back to somalia, sonagrphers will be needed, its an important medical need, or perhaps you can combine sonography and nursing, and work in that department of radiology. Good luck and may Allah give us the strength and Iman in bettering our people.

biG mOm   

Asalaama calaykum warahmatullahi wabarakaatu

Asraa... oh! dear I wish i could help you... redface.gif . balse khair baan kuu rajeyn,, good luck to you hony!

Juxa   

salaaaaaam,

oh asraa sis, pls dont think it might not be useful,,,,,,it will insha allah, our pple, our country needs all u can offer,,,,,,good luck and insha allah u will succeed smile.gif

Adna   

salaama calaykum

i really appriciate your comments all of you specially Raxma Thanks macaanto. Raxma i meant a registered Nurse which i'm not in terested that but with all my herat i like to sonagraphy, but there is one problem that i have to face which is there is only 12 spaces, i mean only 12 ppl can got except by the program for the whole yr,and the ppl who apply are ppl with bachelore's degrees master and biology and so on, so i have talked to the counselor's and they said they look personel with experiece in medical feild. i feel like hopeless now cuz this ****** collage is like private and they are the ony ones who has this program,so sis thanks again i will see what i have to do,,, if you have more info macaanto i will love to hear thanks,,, juxa thanks bro ur comments are helpfull,, much love to ya'll smile.gif