Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Addictive Relationships PART 1

So what is addictive relationships nomads?...read on.

It is often very hard to end a love relationship even when you know it is bad for you.

A "bad" relationship is not the kind that is going throught the usual periods of disagreements and disenchantment that are inevitable when two separate people come together.

A bad relationship is one that invloves CONTINUAL FRUSTRATION; the relationship seems to have potential but that potential is always just out of reach. In fact, the attachement in such relationship is to someone who is "unattainable" in the sense that he or she is committed to someone else, doesn't want to committed relationship, or is incapable of one. Bad relationships are chronically lacking in what one or both parners need. Such relationships can destroy self-esteem or prevent those involved from moving on in their careers or personal lives. They are often fertile breeding grounds for loneliness, rage, and often on such different wavelenths that there is little common ground, little significant communiication and little enjoyment of each other.

Remaining in bad relationships not only causes continual stress but MAY EVEN BE PYSICALY HARMFUL eg. physical abuse. Less obvious way, tension and constant stress drains energy and lower resistance to physcal illness.

CONTINUING IN SUCH BAD RELATIONSHIPS CAN LEAD TO UNHEALTHY ESCAPES SUCH AS MAD MOODS, DRUGS AND CAN SOMETIMES LEAD TO SUICIDE.

CONCLUSION: DESPITE THE PAIN OF THESE RELATIONSHIPS, MANY PRATCAL PEOPLE FIND THAT THEY ARE UNABLE TO LEAVE, EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW THE RELATIONSHIP IS BAD FOR THEM. ONE PART OF WANTS OUT BUT A SEEMINGLY STRONGER PART REFUSES OR FEELS HELPLESS TO TAKE ANY ACTION. IT IS IN THIS SENSE THAT THE RELATIOHIPS ARE "ADDICTIVE."

----------------WHY AM I TELLING U GUYS THIS BECAUSE I AM IN THE SAME BOAT smile.gif .....IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OTHER DEFINITION AAD TO IT!

...CLOWN...can u also NOT READ....da ignorant fool can't read da sign that says..."MUST HAVE MORE THAN 5 BRAIN CELLS TO ENTER"...therefore i suggest u take that half a brain cell of urs n' go waste it....since ur good at that....

ne who...movin' on...i swear folks that are..lets just say less-than intelligent...should have their own room..u know one they would just stare at...

aight...addictive relationships....this wat i gotta say...imma poet so hear me out...

they exist

n' a lot folks can't resist

but ma advice is (for those who are in addictive relat.) make a list

of all the pros n' cons

till ur convinced

if this is relationship is healthy or not

LuCkY   

YOU KNOW BENEVOLENT I AGREE WITH YOU...PEOPLE LIKE THAT SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN ROOM TO POST BUT I DONT THINK THAT THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO STICK TO THEIR OWN ROOM HENCE THEY HAVE TO REALLY UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HAVE TO HAVE THEIR OWN ROOM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

(IM JUST PULLING YOUR LEG CLOWN)

FIRST LADY MY REPLY TO UR ADDICTIVE...IS IN THE TEENS SECTION..CHECK IT OUT.