Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

What Next?

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

WHy are you guys surprised?? :rolleyes: Waa gaalo, nothing is off limits, he is just following his desires. I remember a while back C4 was doing a documentary following Car “lovers” this guy left his wife and married a bloody car, apparently he found the car more sexually appealing, and women just don’t do it for him no more.

But leaving your wife for a sexy car is unlike what the thread starter posted right? I'm sure the fellas will cosign this.

Salaamtun, dearest... be assured such friendship is not forgotten and never to be changed. Lets say we cherish and keep it in safe place! even when we appear as aloof as ever.

In a year past unpredictable winds blew us to the ends of a world that is unknown, ironicaly the same winds blew us back to familiarity.

Salaamaat

Malika   

^waaw,cute! toloow who was that meant for? :D

I have seen random posts,which are out of context to the threads, is there something wrong with the site? or those whom posts them..LOL

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg:

A year in jail? for what? that vacuum was asking for it, looking all sexy and shit.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

How can i miss this! Post of the year methinks.

I hope the it was the dyson type of hoover!