Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

Cadriyad?!?!

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote: Dee haayoo orodoo cambuulo iisoo
yadha
gur

^ Isma raaco hadalkaas! LOOOL. It's moments like this, when I'm laughing so hard I feel like I might die shortly after cibaado la'aaan and qaatomo-xumo.
:D
. waxa isoo xasuusisay ninkii reer xamarka soomaalenka iska dhigaagay: "
aabahiis w*** maydhanayoow, diintiisa w*** maydhanayooow, dhegta saabuun
aa kaaga aasho"
kkkkk. Waa waxa FB haysto.
Saabun baa kaaga aajo,LOOL! :D:D

Koolkat,Walaaley,mar dambe haa ku hadlin afkaas. You really suck @ it smile.gif:D

Lily,LOL. I bet hadaan muufo iyo Cambulo dhahi lahaa,waad iso xaadiri lahayd. You qamiir eating & Cambuulo eating Southerners need to embrace higher end foods,Yaa smile.gif

Ps. I am feeling this new found Northness quite intrigueing,LOL

-Lily-   

There is nothing high end about this xalwo-baasto that is heart-attack enducing...

Cambuulo is a new phenomenon, but yeah, muufo rocks :D .

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Koolkat,Walaaley,mar dambe haa ku hadlin afkaas. You really suck @ it
smile.gif:D

Kix Kix Kix...You talking? Sujui calaa Sujui waxid...Waaryaadahee kani yeree Sujuga ahi yaanaga qabta dee...Waaxay wuxuu ku hadlayo... :D

Originally posted by -Lily-:

There is nothing high end about this xalwo-baasto that is heart-attack enducing...

Cambuulo is a new phenomenon, but yeah, muufo rocks

Oh Come on,Everyone knows this Xalwo tasting basto is high end,at least compared to Cambuulo & Muufo. Teeda kale,You are damned right,Those foods do rock,rock your stomach that is. :D

KK,I will have you know am more than a sujuu. Am a Somapolitan. 1/4 Sujuu,1/4 a combination of Somaligalbeed & Southern Somalia & a fraction of Americanos. That,is what is called "Somalipolitan".

Nehanda   

1.Buy the cadriyad

2.Add water and cadriyad in a pot

3.Let it simmer for a while

That's all to it no culinary expertise needed.

Originally posted by Nehanda:

1.Buy the cadriyad

2.Add water and cadriyad in a pot

3.Let it simmer for a while

That's all to it no culinary expertise needed.

Its easier said than done!! It requires,i am sure,more than that~

Malika   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

Faarax-Brawn
, I like with heyl iyo qumbo instead of just oil.

^^Me too,I also use the same ingredients when cooking plain white rice..Heyl,coconut milk/cream..hmmm the smell,the test,the texture...divine!

FB,what else do you want to learn,am assuming your missing "Futari za pwani"..katlesi,kalmati,kachori,bajia,etc etc smile.gif

Originally posted by Dahia al Kahina:

quote:Originally posted by Caano Geel:

Faarax-Brawn, I like with heyl iyo qumbo instead of just oil.

^^Me too,I also use the same ingredients when cooking plain white rice..Heyl,coconut milk/cream..hmmm the smell,the test,the texture...divine!

FB,what else do you want to learn,am assuming your missing "Futari za pwani"..katlesi,kalmati,kachori,bajia,etc etc
smile.gif
I can sue you for reminding me the joys of breaking fast in Mombasa. You heartless woman, smile.gif

But,since you are offering,I wanna know where to find Mbaazi,so i can eat with my Fake Mahamri.

Malika   

^^Lol

Where to find Mbaazi in MN?,I will have to get back to you on that one,let me contact my contacts there.. smile.gif

Originally posted by Dahia al Kahina:

FB,what else do you want to learn,am assuming your missing "Futari za pwani" ..katlesi, kalmati, kachori, bajia, etc etc
smile.gif

nice, i was addicted to that coconut rice for a while, it took a lot of strength to step back smile.gif ,

another fav rice of mine is frying some coriander/cilantro roots and cumin seeds and then adding some lebanese/greek yoghurt instead of the coconut - when the rice cooks, it gets coated from the fat from the yoghurt and its silky but not oily

-Lily-   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

another fav rice of mine is frying some coriander/cilantro roots and cumin seeds and then adding some lebanese/greek yoghurt instead of the coconut - when the rice cooks, it gets coated from the fat from the yoghurt and its silky but not oily

We do that too. Tastes lovely.

I dont know why everyone has become obsessed with food on the month of Ramadan.

N.O.R.F   

FB, are you making this yourself?

I had to ask the assistant to show me where the coriander was today (they dont label them)

Originally posted by Northerner:

FB, are you making this yourself?

I had to ask the assistant to show me where the coriander was today (they dont label them)

No,Someone needed it.

Yeah,the obssesion wth Cunto is a bit off,especially its ramadan,But Cadriyad(not cadaryal,lol) is ramadan food hence the connection nooh.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

KK,I will have you know am more than a sujuu. Am a Somapolitan. 1/4 Sujuu,1/4 a combination of Somaligalbeed & Southern Somalia & a fraction of Americanos. That,is what is called "Somalipolitan".

Ani 1/4, 1/4 kaaga ma'aqaniyee, mandhaza (i think that's what it's called) sida loo dubo hooyadaa isoo weydii...

Somalipolitan kuyeh...Walaahay anaga Sujuu yaashii aa nagu afbarteen... :rolleyes: