Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

Cadriyad?!?!

Jamster   

Its other name is : Moos reer waqooyi! I had this numerous time at my house; whenever we had guest from waqooyiga; they love it.

Emperor   

What is Cadariyad? please tell it is not another Cambuulo or Muufo/Moordi :D ...

I was wondering if SOL turned into what can be termed as the "Kitchen Shaw", why shouldn't you ask how to cook Kaluunka, 900 different kaluun ayaan idin bari lahayn. :D

Malika   

^^How do you justify being in TZ and not know Tambi?..tst tst,dont tell me you didnt mingle with the natives..Lol ;)

Asian noodle maaba all this confusion u creategareesay faaraxow.

Emp, Sheh's post fiiri on page 1, that will explain what Cadriyad means.(asian noodle)

Faarax cuntada oo ku afuri lahaa cawaa ayuu nugu kor karsanaa, markaas uu tip waydiina, anigana LayZie nimo daraadeed, waxaan oo grapes and water aan aheyn ma soo qaadan saan ugu afuro since I can't make it home in time.

Originally posted by Emperor:

What is Cadariyad? please tell it is not another Cambuulo or Muufo/Moordi
:D

I was wondering if SOL turned into what can be termed as the "Kitchen Shaw", why shouldn't you ask how to cook Kaluunka, 900 different kaluun ayaan idin bari lahayn.

Kax kax kax, Adeer,Malay or Kalun iska daaye,markaan Nin kaluun dabcanayo aan arko,waan laqayooda :D

Dahia,Leave Emperor alone,he is one confused faarax.

Lazie,lol@Asian,lol. Its Talyaani dee & am suprised most southern Somalis have no clue about this. War dee i have to say this(At the risk of sounding emperorish),War dee ma cambuulo iyo muufo umbaad garaneysan? War waa maxay? :D

Faarax cuntada oo ku afuri lahaa cawaa ayuu nugu kor kursanaa, markaas uu tip waydiina, anigana LayZie nimo daraadeen, waxaan oo grapes and water aan aheyn ma soo qaadan saan ugu afuro since I can't make it home in time

Walle ninkii ku guursado,wuu qasaaray :D

Emperor   

Dahia LOOOOOOOOL I was being sarcastic my dear, I just don't fancy the food topics thus love to take the mickery of it like I did in the other thread, Muufo appreciations LOL, that was just funny and silly topic, what is there to be celebrated about Muufo or for that matter any other kind of food.

Emperor   

Faarax kkkk Sxb Kaluunta is one of the best and most delicious food on earth, you may find it in all corners of the world, pple across the globe treasure it and it costs a fortune... Just fiiri Doomaha aduunka dhan oo baddeena guranaaaya

Faaraxow you must take great pleasure in food, eating it is one thing but making comments about it frequently is another thing, makra sidee wax yihiin :D

Originally posted by Emperor:

Faarax kkkk Sxb Kaluunta is one of the best and most delicious food on earth, you may find it in all corners of the world, pple across the globe treasure it and it costs a fortune... Just fiiri Doomaha aduunka dhan oo baddeena guranaaaya

Hehehe,Adeer,Waxad ka hadleyso so un kaluun maahan? Soo kii un maahan? Ma badalmay? The Geeljire that i am,my culture,my concscience & heritage refuses to accept Kalun iyo wixi dabtaba :D

Faaraxow you must take great pleasure in food, eating it is one thing but making comments about it frequently is another thing, makra sidee wax yihiin

Seey wax ujiraan? Ma hunuhunu baad maqashay? Malaha biibitu furanaya baa lagu yiri? Apart from my bulging waist & apetite for food,I have no plans to open a maqaayad :D

Malika   

^^Emperor your a closet food lover,hadhaa you always comment in any food topic icon_razz.gif It's Okay,your among friends here,you can openly say..I love to cook! icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

looooool@cadariyad lol...

I lived with few Djbooooooooty people in my days and reer waqooyis and their was a time I ate that and it wasn't bad tasting because I was hungry BUT!! lets just see aniga iyo musqusha col aan kala aheen for 4 days because deenka ee musqusha igu laheed ma u gudin nooh lol..

So is not so bad if you normaly don't look forward on going to the washroom and paying for deenka lagugu leeyahay lol...

But the name is what just kils the food..you could tell before you eat in ee tahay cunto dabeecad xun oo hadhootii calooshaada dhexdeeda cuqdooley ku noqoneyso lol...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Emperor   

^No rumours say that Mzee Faarax is about to divorce coz wife can't make a great Kaluun :D , and while the lady had never heard of Cadriyad when suggest to her by Faarax, the wife suspeciously thought the trick was learnt from different partner and tossed all cooked digsi of Cambuulo on Faaraxas face as a result of the Masaryka :D

You find it hard to recover ;D

Faarax-Brawn, I like with heyl iyo qumbo instead of just oil.

my family version, you take 5-6 pods of cardamoms, crush them, pour about 1/2 a can of coconut milk into a pan, add the heyl, sugar to taste, then put in on a low heat. simmer *with out boiling* for about 5-6 mins so that the sugar melts and the coconut takes up the heyl flav. when done, add the vermicelli, and strir thru. if you like you can add a little sessame oil also at this point, and its done.

yeah also slightly under cook the vermicelli the as described, so that it retains a bit of a bite otherwise it just feels like mush.

enjoy

emperor lay down your kaluun man, i'm always in the market for something new

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

Faarax-Brawn
, I like with heyl iyo qumbo instead of just oil.

my family version, you take 5-6 pods of cardamoms, crush them, pour about 1/2 a can of coconut milk into a pan, add the heyl, sugar to taste, then put in on a low heat. simmer *with out boiling* for about 5-6 mins so that the sugar melts and the coconut takes up the heyl flav. when done, add the vermicelli, and strir thru. if you like you can add a little sessame oil also at this point, and its done.

yeah also slightly under cook the vermicelli the as described, so that it retains a bit of a bite otherwise it just feels like mush.

enjoy

emperor
lay down your kaluun man, i'm always in the market for something new

Thanks,man that is what i vividly remember from my family's version of it.

Yo,Are you reading this? smile.gif

LOOOOL@Emperor,Walle baahida wax walba kaa keensisay.

Emperor   

^No wonder you call yourself Caano Geel, very predictable :D

What is that list of yours and the order it must go, Woow, it is a talent I never learn in a Million years, never meant to be...

Faaraxow after such ordeal of Digsi Cambuulo over your heard, your resorted to SOL's advice, now it's done for you by Caano Geel, now go away and make some DIY, remeber never ask again wifey such question, ooh and not post any more food related topics or you will face the consequence.