Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

Bill O'Reilly's Best

Somalina   

Ninkan maxay u keensadeen, wey og yihiin wuxuu ku hadlo,mise ratings ayaa la rabaa in kor u kacaan.

Biyo qabow oo baraf ku jira iney wejiga ugu shubaan ayey ahayd wasaqa.

The Zack   

KK, Bill is nothng compared to his colleagues, Beck and Hannity. Those two are the mother of hatred.

It was funny how the ladies walked away from their own show, usually its the other way around and guests walk away.

Hales   

It was funny how the ladies walked away from their own show, usually its the other way around and guests walk away.

If you know Bill, you would know that even at defeat he doesnt give up. Its his style of arguments which annoy people, not that he is giving an overall good picture of what is being discussed.

I agree about Glenn Beck, he can be very hatefull plus informal in his talks, must be why the Hilly billies love him so much.

Theres another Jewish radio show guy called Michael Savage, who was banned from Britain 15-16Mths ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBjdX9SaSOI

hatefull.

STOIC   

Bill Oreilly is a bed-wetting preacher-of-hate.His words are mind numbing.So much horse-shiit out of these conservative talkshow hosts.I can't stand that one Elisabeth Hasselbeck either!

Stoic...Oreilly is not really crazy. He knows what he's doing. The man makes millions by misinforming the ignorant masses. Why stop something that works so well for you.

But I think Beck does have few loose screws but he makes more millions.