Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

YouTube to get a video rival

Paragon   

Stefanie Balogh

March 24, 2007 12:00am

Article from: Font size: + -

Send this article: Print Email

YOUTUBE'S dominance of online video is about to end after News Corporation and NBC Universal announced the world's largest internet video distribution network.

The media giants plan to begin distributing full-length movies, television shows and video clips from at least 12 networks and two major movie studios online by the middle of the year.

It means popular television shows such as The Simpsons, 24, Heroes, Saturday Night Live, and House will be available online for free.

Hit movies including Borat, Little Miss Sunshine and The Devil Wears Prada can also be accessed.

Continue reading....

Urban   

Originally posted by Paragon:

It means popular television shows such as The Simpsons, 24, Heroes, Saturday Night Live, and House will be available online for free.

Hit movies including Borat, Little Miss Sunshine and The Devil Wears Prada can also be accessed.

lol. A little bit too late i think..

I know of at least 3 sites that offer this service already.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Paragon:

YOUTUBE'S dominance of online video is about to end after News Corporation and NBC Universal announced the world's largest internet video distribution network.

I think YOUTUBE will still be dominant since it had a headstart. Besides, it's popularity isn't confined to the availability of sitcoms, TV series, cartoons, iwm.