Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

houston, we have a problem!

lol   

Rudy: If u want the girl... just say it... if not Tell her daddy to fetch her another Romeo :D

done deal case is closed! i go 4 walk now, my heart is beating like an african drum! sheeeesh!

i didnt tell my family! guess what! first call i got this morning was my cuz telling me when i am gonna call the family? dude lives in down under!

tonite, i will call home! i betchaya, they already now about this!!! no wonder nomads can never work for the cia or the fbi!!! smile.gif

oooohhh noow I get it....rudy is engaged n he is going 2 ask the gals folks her hand in merriage?

boy am I s-l-o-w or what.

so this is it rudy...gonna tie the knots,eh?

good luck man. I bet is nerve wrecking 4 u - the idea of meeting the parents. but u know what though last weekend my sista's fiancé came 2 meet our parents, but he had his older brother with him so I think that in a away shows the folks inaad famil ka dhalatay, and not ciyaal suuq ka bartay gabadhiisa jidka. so i guess what im trying 2 say 2 u is dont go there on ur own, some 1 in their late 30s should go with u.

everything else leave it to the al'mighty.

ps. u gotta be 110% sure that this is the right thing to do first.

one luv n let us know how it went.

Pujah   

This gotta be the funnies post on SOL :D

How is it going bro....did you get the girls hand or what...give us the 411 dee ;)

Tuujiye   

lol rudy gabar uu sooxaday ciyaar cuyaar maad u qabtaan...lol..sheekadiisa filimaadka hindiga wee ka culustahay..lol..shiinees ee maroosaa..

Wareer badanaa!!

A/Calaykum....

I thought you were married already, Rud? Is this Xalimo #2? If your answer to Q2 is p+, then what the heck are you asking advice for this lot for(sorry, falks, it is true, most of you are singles, and singleton-ness is a disease - sharka cawdi billah - whose simple cure is marriage! )?

Good luck, matie.

Curly   

^^^

Love you seem lost, this post is a year old!

I'm guessing he married the girl he was asking advice about. Plus he's either a dad now or a going to be. (my memory evades me)

But I agree this is by far the funniest post I’ve read!