Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Why!!!

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

^^^ looool all of the above lol.. soodhiiiiii!!! but so do you!!! Cirfiid yahee geesaha yar yar!!!lol..

Umma waa yahay abaayo.. lol look how long ago I joined SOL and how long you are here lol.. just to be on the safe abaayo, is just a net shiidh sorry if I was ever wrong to you, I joke around but some times some jokes do have some truth in it.. anyways I know waan soo caga dhigan doonaa iinsha allah iisoo ducee abaayo macaan...Thanks Jimco wanaagsan to you too...

I've always wondered why you call me Umma. smile.gif

Anyway, I will keep the ''Ummah'' in my Ducaas inshallah khair. :D

Hope your weekend was good. Salaam!

Nephissa   

^^ It sounds Russian, I know :D .

Originally posted by Ghanima:

Oohintah iska daa!. Haadan abaan aragee iinuu deletgarayeh. :cool: why uuga saamen big deal, maa waaxad jacylaasha reading your own huugaaco, whyo no one else baa jacyl akhrisgaa. :rolleyes:

What Ghanima is trying to say is:

OOhinta iska daa! Hadda aan aragno inuu delete-gareeyo [she's talking about ADMIN I guess] Why ooga samaynaysaa big deal, ma waxaad jeceshahay reading your own hunqaaaco [that's a good one :D , i bet he likes to eat it too], waayo ono one else likes reading your hunqaaaco. :D

Zafir   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

Oohintah iska daa!. Haadan abaan aragee iinuu deletgarayeh. :cool: why uuga saamen big deal, maa waaxad jacylaasha reading your own huugaaco, whyo no one else baa jacyl akhrisgaa. :rolleyes:

Just to set the record straight, I understood every word loud and clear. The point came across in every line, great job Ghani!

Ps: Phew, thanks alot Neph. :D