Sign in to follow this  
Resistance

A National Hero

Have you noticed how Somalia lacks a father figure, a hero or even Poltical heavy weight that will all aspire to.

Maybe the time has come to create such a figure, i say create because that is what it needs ... a figure that will get the limelight .. give people hope and unity .. a noble and simple person ..

arise the Somali Gandhi or Mandela ... every nation has some1 in their history books where everyone loves them no matter what ... Che Guvera ... Malcolm x and Lurther King for the amerincan civil movements.

so i ask the PR brains of the nomads to be used and such person is created for Somalia ... is the only way ... remmember such a person will need to sacrifise a lot .. and yes and tat does inculude being assisaninated ... maybe tats why no somali wants to be killed .. so we do have any volunteers ...

we have the means and ideas for it .. get ready for it ... an anti-qabiil platform ... the long walk from Hargeisa to Kismayo ... the sit-in at the checkpoints and refusal to pay the militia .. the ideas are there ... we just need a charismatic person .. must be humble .. live in modesty, simple clothes ... and must never tire of their convictions ..

Guhaad   

^sounds like you are describing yourself here. why cann't you be the ONE, since its your idea to have one.

sxb you must be the change that your advocating for. you can start from Hargeysa and i will do the sit-in at my town, and you can continue to march :cool:

ScarFace   

Mohammed bin Abdullah Hassan, better known as the Mad Mullah who became a hero of Somali nationalism!!!! to name but a few

Guhaad   

Waryaa scarface, macalimadii Keenyaatiga Ms. Kansaara Wiwa oo aad fasalkeeda tutor-ka u ahayd baa saas noogu dhigtay. :cool:

Ah, hell NO! You men had Somalia, beat her, and left her bloody and half dead. No way a Somali man will come up and try anything--I'll assassinate him myself! :mad:

I nominate Xaawo Taako's decendants. The girl decendants. :cool:

Well the mission will be started , we need idead now , the type of person, level of education, age, ... is already been decided it will be a male .. sorry ladies, but even u know a Hawo Taaco is not quite the asnwer ... we need a true leader, but also rememeber there are plenty side shows .. for every Mandela, there was a Winnie, for every Gandhi there was Mother Theresa ( but she Albian) for every King .. there was Mary Rose (tat was her name i hope, the one who refused to give up the seat ) ... so there are plenty of roles for women in this.

this is serious stuff ... now lets hear ur ideas ...

Maf Kees   

Imam Ahmed Gurey no doubt and all the footsoldiers that were risking their lives in the 76-77 battle against Ethiopia.

Also Hawo Tako and the Dhagaxtuur folks.

And also hooyo for giving the Somali people a future hero. smile.gif

Some1 new is needed ... a fresh face ... not you guys will know any at the moment .. but ideas is what is needed on how best to create to such a figure.

past heros ( all of which have their merits ) are not with us today ...

looks like my little mission will just still need to be secret ..

Naden   

Originally posted by Napoleon Bonaparte:

Jalle Maj.Gen.Maxamed Siyaad Bare (Iilahay haa uu naxariisto)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm speechless.