Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Where is the 'perfect' person?

pearl   

Don't get me wrong b/c I'm not currently seeking for the perfect girl for me b/c I'm involved wit some many other things in my life that I wouldn't have time for her. In theory, people are so anxious about finding their perfect companion, however, wouldn't you agree?

while ur busy doing whatever...the old geezers are tryin(with arm and leg & whats left of their rotten self) mackin on girls ur age and by the time u realize it u'll be their age and still without any luck....so it better be on!

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Kaafi:

Have you ever considered yourself as being the 'perfect' person for somebody?

I would change the wording slightly to being the 'right' person...if that's the case then, yes! In fact not just for someone but for many...but only one will get lucky of course :D

Why are they having a hard time finding me? Well, it's due to fate as others mentioned...if it's not written in Allah's book, then he'll never come across me so he better not search too hard, lol.

mmmmmh finding perfect guy will be hard these dayz fro so may reason these dayz ladies and gentleman look for a particualr thing but it think its what they call calaf i gues i spell it right so i think some where some day thats person will show up lol in ya door lol aim kidding anwyayz i recomend all ya to be patient and you will find the right person soon or laiter.