Sign in to follow this  
Somali Brother

We are our Future.....in debt to Somalia

Asalamu Alaykum my brothers and sisters,

This topic is on behalf of our beautiful, courageous, intelligent, historical, and most of all, unified people of Somalia. (Please feel free to respond at will.)

I believe that we are our own future. Somalia, as most third-world nations, suffers greatly from, the simply-defined and universal, "brain drain". In order to reverse this, ex-patriots like you and I are expected to give back to our nation.....its worth, its dignity, its respect, and last and most importantly.....ITSELF. It is the least we can do for the country that gave us, our parents and our ancestors’ shelter, food, a land to call their own, and hope for their children.

I, myself, was born in Somalia and was there for the first 8 years of my life. I have seen first-hand the land I call "my home", and wish to give it more than it has given me.

So, Insha'Allah, when I finish school and receive my degree, Somalia will be at the receive-end of my education and gratitude. I encourage all my Somali brothers and sisters around the world in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Americas to remember "our land" in its time of need, and our individual time of prosperity.

ma'salama

Somali Brother from Ottawa, Canada

biG mOm   

Asalaama alaykum wrmtullaahi wbrktu

Maasha Allaah brother in Islam, I'm proud of you

wajazaaka allaah khair.

May Allaah bless you..

Insha Allaah every thing w'll be fine..

I hope other's w'll be like you..

wasalama alaykum wrahmtullaahi wabarakatuhu.