Sign in to follow this  
Mizz-HurriCane

LeTz PLaY >> GooGa´

SaLLaM CaLLyKuM

Am feeling this game inshallah you will feel it 2..

I go GooGa You Go CiGaLe Or CadaLe then the one who said GooGa has 2 come up with one (quiz)..

LeT me start by saying

GOOGA´........

This time I say Cigaale so The game can start..

>>>>BARTAA MAR OO MUQAA LA WAA...??)))

The one who anser this has 2 come with nEw GooGa Aight then..

Fi AMAAN ALLAH

OuT

ok Og..

It is a somali riddle kind of a game..

I say googa and some1 goz like cigale and that person that says cigale has 2 anser the riddle I give em and if he can´t the next person anser it and then give us a new riddle and so on..

It is an old somali game, that somali ppl playz when ever a large grup of them gather together..

If you can´t crack this riddle I will give you the anser inshallah and a new one after that..

>>>> But until then

Peace OuT

Curly   

God!!! :eek: People make out I’ve sold my culture down the river on here, but for once I know what’s going on with the Somali scene and what’s even funnier is that the oh so wise OG_moti is clueless lol!! :D (I never thought I’d see the day!)

I use to play this game when I was younger but there was one small problem I never managed to get anything right redface.gif , the somali riddles were way too difficult!

SoOoOo…. redface.gif Erm, can you translate that in to English for me so I can have a stab at the riddle?

OG Moti   

looool psycho sue sister who is wise, i wish i was wise, then i would been a different person thn i am not, and i wont tell u more about it.... smile.gif anyway i left somalia when i was so little so please dont blame me for someone else's fault.. beside i did a little of my own research nd i found out that this game is played in north Somalia.. i mean Googa cigale is in north mybe in south they have different way to play the same game... anyways north or south i am weak in somali games so i hope i will learn something here, as i always did... looooooool so mizz_HurriCane please the answer thou BARTAA means birth mark i guess peace

Curly   

Alla that's SoOo unfair!!! that was my arguement about the "jiko" thing and nobody took any notice i'm from the north so I didn't understand what "jiko" meant !!!

LoL Og N Psycho_Sue .. icon_razz.gif

whatz funny here is that I have yet not been somali other then 6 month back 1980 and yet I know this game for some purpose.

And I dont know if this a konfor or waqooyi kind of game but am from the north and wallahi most of my girlz are from the south and they know this game as well just like me mom knowz about it, so Og moti N Psycho_Sue You can NOW peaceful STRIKE that excuse.. :D

( Iga rali noqda if my somali is weak inshallah waad ii fahmi doontiin)

>>> Suaashu waxay heyd: Bartaa mar oo muqaa lawaa..

Jawaabto waa : RaaDka ..

Marku radka biliadanka/xayawaanka roob uu ku da´oo´ radku wuu ba´ba´aa..

So If you inshallah understod how the game works now I will give yall a new somali riddle..

Fi amaan ALLAH

OuT

OG Moti   

looooooooool psycho_sue ala u did not know what is "Jiko" oh my god the girl is lost.. by the way what is cool about me i could understand all somali languages south or north.. simply because where i from original somali is spoken looooooool Jiko = kitchen and it is for both north and south u just dont know much somali dear psycho_sue

Part one

OG_Moti: GOoGa

Psycho_sue: Cigaale

OG_Moti: Rooray Rooray, oo Gaari waayey

Psycho answer that looooooooooool

Part two

OG_Moti: GooGa

Mizz-HurriCane: Cigaale

OG_Moti: Col kudiley, Ciidan mood

Mizz-HurriCane answer that looooooooool

Peace looooool

What does this whole sentence mean anyway Suaashu waxay heyd: Bartaa mar oo muqaa lawaa..

Jawaabto waa : RaaDka. :confused:

I know it’s got something to do with,something you see but I don’t exactly understand it all :( &

Whats this game all of you keep talking about?

SaLLam CaLLyKuM

Og_moti I will look up that one inshallah with my Ayeeyo :D ee jawaab iga sug..yeah..

muslim sis

Cigale

Sii wif Soo wif aaboow samatar sakan waa i kan..

JAwaaB: waad socotay back and forth and now you at samaters house..??

GooGa´

Wax Cirka TaaR kuleh,

oo Dhulka TaaR Ku leh,

oo Tagoogyo Orgi leh,

oo Tunka shaash ku leh.

Haye who knows that anser...??

fi amaan allah

OuT

Xafsa   

mizz hurricane.... ma buur baa? mountain?

let me know..in the mean time here's one..

googaa...cadale

Inta xuux

inta xaax

inta xaarin biyo

xagga xaabyo calool

good luck

Batuulo   

looooooooooool @ mizz huricane...

I thought You miss correct the Googaa...

Let me try,

1-Muslim sis --Cigale.. Sii wif soo wif aaboow samatar saakana waa I kan As Iknow= Lo'da Dibkeeda, Or seenteeda, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

2-Mizz -- cigale... airplane.. Diyaarad, Or Dabeyl.. :( .

3-xafso... lol 100% sure your mom is there ;) personaly i never heard it..your googaa nice 1

good luck guys!