Sign in to follow this  
Harbism

The 14 rules women should know

Harbism   

1. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out.

2. Do not ask us why it’s different now, hey! That was a promotion, now you pay the full price.

3. If you think you are fat, you probably are. Do not ask us. Or we’ll tell you the opposite of what we think.

4. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to; expect an answer you do not want to hear.

5. Sometimes, we are not thinking about you. Live with it.

6. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

7. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

8. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

9. Anything we said 3 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after 7 days.

10. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

11. You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done - not both.

12. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

13. If it itches, it will be scratched.

14. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle

Peace out.

Le Harbism.....

This is not for the weak of heart, if can’t handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I do remember couple of days someone else posted this list, except if i am not mistaken the top one wasn't included, so i am assuming u added to it or they didn't copy it. Anyways, i remembered a funny thread i read a long time "Topic: Would you use this Pre-relationship agreement?" Maybe u want to check it out.....Although it required a signature and full knowledge of what's one being involved in....bee bye.

Harbism   

Sista, it is not the same list....impossible.

You must be mistaken, period.

Peace out.

Le Harbism.....

This is not for the weak of heart, if can’t handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

well i went and found the list and here it goes u be the judge if it is the same or 99% close: We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! Please note... these are them, posted by Xafsa:

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question..

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss

such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

Bee bye....

Senora   

1. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out.

I just hate when that happens!!

jah   

If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle

If its nt worth a hassle...then it means he doesnt care about his gf.. :rolleyes: which is kinna rude.. icon_razz.gif

Lefty   

12. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

That was really a humour line at the same time I consider it as an important one therefore Girls should pay more attention to it.

Scorpion sis.... I sense that You don't seem to be enjoying the repeat of these kind of man made rules. Maybe this could be beneficiary to those girls who missed the first post. For the sake of others, it Should be re-posted I guess ?

--------

Mujahida   

Lefty! You again! God u truly do have something against woman. Don't take it too serious but from what I read in more than 1 thread you post, U make me think that putting woman down is what you enjoy. I wonder why. Just a feeling I get from ur writtings everytime i come a cross one.

Masalama