Sign in to follow this  
Jabhad

Micheal Jackson to build a Mosque.

Jabhad   

Jackson to build a mosque in Bahrain

(Agencies)

24 November 2005

MANAMA — World’s top pop singer Michael Jackson, who recently settled down in Manama has donated a huge amount of money, the figure was not disclosed, for building a state-of-the-art mosque near his luxury palace in the Bahraini capital, according to his spokesman. The proposed mosque would be designated for learning the principles and teachings of Islam, as well as teaching of English language, for which high-standard teachers would be brought from United States under his personal supervision, the spokesman said.

Jackson did so as a token of appreciation to the Bahraini people, who welcomed him and treated him as if he was one of the citizens of their country.

Michael Jackson has moved to reside in Manama after the long-judicial battle, which ended up with being acquitted of the charges of child molestation.

The court hearings were followed up by news agencies for many months, and the number of reporters who attended and covered them was estimated at more than 2000 from all countries in the world.

It is noteworthy that Germain Jackson, the brother of Michael had embraced Islam at the beginning of 1990s, and he was one of former Jackson Five band and the solo singer

Germain had felt his brother Michael has great interest and study of Islamic books, the tolerance of Islam and his dealing with Arab and Muslim personalities since long years. The most prominent among those figures is Prince Al Waleed bin Talal and the Bahraini royal family.

Simply_I   

^^^ :D:D:D

Originally posted by haruun:

Jackson to build a mosque in Bahrain

(Agencies)

as well as teaching of English language, for which high-standard teachers would be brought from United States
under his personal supervision , the spokesman said.

That's worth some suspecion. :confused:

Jabhad   

I am beginning to suspect you follow MJ's footsteps very closely

lool. You might say I am jackson expert.

Simply, you never know. But lets hope positive things will come out of this. Remember his brother is a practicing Muslim . Maybe he is the one that convinced Micheal to move to ME.

Khayr   

Salamz,

I can't help but to remember that ayat in sura tauba about masjid Dirar

[106] There are others who built a Masjid for mischievous motives (Masjid-e-Zirar), to spread disbelief and to disunite the believers, and an outpost for one (Abu ‘Amir) who had made war against Allah and His Rasool before. They will indeed swear that their intentions are nothing but good; but Allah declares that they are absolute liars.[107] You should never stand to offer Salah in it....

Fi Amanillah