Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Google Voice

By the sound of it, it seems google are launching a great tool, this is no Facebook or Youtube, a combination and perhaps the voice version of FC.

I own an account. Actually I had an account with GrandCentral before Google bought it and named it googleVoice. The feature I enjoy the most about gV is the call forwarding. I'm not allowed to take my cellphone into work and gV makes it very easy for me to forward my cellphone calls to any number I choose, depending on where I'm at, at my work location.

Also the Cheap international calls are great, especially for Africa. To call Somalia only costs 53 cents a minute, which beats most calling cards and the whopping $5.28 that Verizon and AT&T charge, if you don't purchase an international calling plan. And even if you were to buy a calling plan, the calls would still cost close to $3 per minute.

Gediid   

^^^^Brother I can save you 0.03c for your Somalia calls.I have something that is way cheaper than what you are using, and if you call anywhere else like Kenya its only cents per minute.Try us we are at www.easytodial.com or call us on our toll free number.....Trust me you will like the service ;)