Sign in to follow this  
Derek

have you ever..

Pucca   

oh yes i do asia...almost every single day i run into ****** people who seriously deserve to be slapped. If only i could give into the urge ...argh! damn the fear of being arrested. Its all thats stopping me...

Aaliyyah   

Lol you people are so violent subhanalah, how abt a tip avoid anyone you dislike simple as that....or better yet, if you can't avoid them do straight talk and say hey I dislike you get away from me (if you have the guts lol..am too nice to say that)

salaam

Pucca   

hmm...okay so next time i see someone chewing with their mouth open i should tell them to get away from me eh? or next time i see someone with their finger up their nose i should also tell them to remove themselves from my presence right?

so much easier to just slap them...and definatly not with my hand(could you imagine the amount of germs that may be transfered?!!)...a whip of some sort would be nice.

Aaliyyah   

looooool I have a solution for you, since they are certainly entitled to do whatever whether its chewing their mouth open or picking their nose or whatever...you can simply remove yourself from their presence saves you a whole lot of time. I was referring earlier to people you hang out with that you ended up disliking their company for whatever reason...

salaam

Pucca   

hmmm...why must i remove MYSELF when i was there FIRST? i think its an offense if one picks their nose in public or worst eats/chews with an open mouth....dont you? Its clearly a form of harassment!

thanks for the advice...i'll think about it.

Have you ever looked at someone deep in the eyes and wondered if they have a soul at all? Seriously, I meet some people whose lives dont make sense and they dont make sense yet they carry on day in and day out like some of the cadaan girls I work with.

Aaliyyah   

LOL I hear what you mean though, I was actually on the bus the other day and this lady was cleaning her nose with her hand, and in my head I was yelling "please use a tissue"....some people are like that after that she was holding the bus handle imagine that, no wonder we gotta wash our hands extra hard when we get home (lol am like that i've germs phobia..ok am not that crazy bt i do wash my hands and am always conscious)..anyhow its great to live in a perfect world where everyone knows the basic manners.....bt what can you do, just try to stay from those kinda people..

salaam

Faheema.   

Pucca, what about those who spit (and not just a little barely noticable spit, but as if to say TB bay qabaan) on the walk way right in front of everyones view :mad: :eek:

Choc, whats wrong with their lives???

You would think someone has sucked the life out of them and there isnt a single defining moment in their history. It is like they're going through the motion of living. Like this one girl, young and somewhat attractive, accomplished maybe in the sense that she has a degree in an area where human socializing is a must yet the minute you set your eyes on her she is complaining about the smallest things like someone not saying "hi" the right way. I dont know how else to say it but she has no idea what true living is like what is going on in the world. Her entire world consists of things she hates, people she hates and places she hates. It's like WTF? :rolleyes:

Unfortunetly, I happen to be the ONLY one she likes hence her outlet to her "frustrations" :(