Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

My Name Is Muhammad

Ibtisam   

Wow.

The programe started off really well for the fist 5mins, then the rest was the usual guys in cimamad jumping up and down saying "I kill you" Okay not directly but the whole Britan is going to be a Shirah country, no more pubs, chop off hands, stone people, take down nude pictures etc. The worst thing was the guy was dead serious, he laid out a complete picture of what Muslim Britan will be!

I could imagine BNP members using that footage in the campaign for the election.

I did not like three Mohammeds, the other 6 were okay, a mixture of ones trying to change their names and struggle with identity and two guys who converted and then picked the name Mohammed after 9/11!

B   

^^

in future, maybe you should be sure of what you post up. u didnt even like the programme u wanted us to watch. that shuddy if you ask me.

B   

Originally posted by Raamsade:

quote:Originally posted by Benson and Hedges:

bigotry is subjective. you probably consider all those who disagree with you as bigots. They probably see you as the same. lets be practical here and not ascribe offensives words to people.

Why are you taking this so personally? Xenophobia is morally repugnant and justifying it, as you seem to have, on the policies of the BBC is even more odious. I don't know what you stand for but I for don't share such sentiments. If you don't agree with what the BBC is doing, take it up with them.

Originally posted by Benson and Hedges:

p.s - i am really disappointed with your arrogance. like so many people before you, who feel they have unlocked the secrets of life - using their logical and rational enquire. you strike me an arrogant christopher hitchens, very arrogant to the extent you have become ignorant. respect peoples opinion and treat them with humility and dignity.

That is what the ignorant always say. They mistake intelligence and knowledge for arrogance. It is not arrogant to know more nor is it arrogant to stand up against xenophobia and bigotry. It's an honor to be grouped with Christopher Hitchens, he's one of my heroes.
I gather you only like arguing for the sake of arguing.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Benson and Hedges:

^^

in future, maybe you should be sure of what you post up. u didnt even like the programme u wanted us to watch. that shuddy if you ask me.

Err I asked people to watch it so they can make up their own minds and then either complain or send a thank you. That is normally how it works dear. they don't run programmes by me first for my approval you know. :rolleyes:

B   

imagine if i posted a boring programme, like the one you did, would you watch it. you encourage us to watch it, only for you to say it was not good. have you ever reviewed a programme before? i wont be watching anything you ever post up from now. you have really wasted my time.

Ibtisam   

Benson, you did not watch the program. And I don't care if you watch anything I post or not, it is your loss. The program was not boring at all, it just followed the same old lines about who or what Muslims are, a perception that is on us to change. But you are busy crying and moaning about something you did not even watch.

Lool @ you really wasted my time, I can see you are doing something so great and valuable with your time. Don’t let me waste any more of your important time, run along dear. smile.gif

B   

i watched the programme. it was boring. i didnt like the confused muslim- the bengali graphic designer. he represented a new brand of muslims.

I thought martin was ok. i didnt like the black convert who was a former skin head who hated pakistanis but accepted them after realising they were muslims. i watched the programme alright. and boy was it boring. thanks alot for wasting a decent sunday evening.

Ibtisam   

^^And why are you here wasting yet more time!! It was 30min, and I did not force you (nice to know I had that much power over you though), the first 5mins told you the whole story and you could have watched something else.

There is a difference between not liking something and finding it boring.

Maybe you should send your feedback to the BBC, then future programs about Muslims could take a different line, miis you are going to sit at home and cry about how much the BBC hates you.

Ibtisam   

Cute aah^^ You mean grown as* baby cry, if I knew him in real life I would've smacked him over the head already.

Nimanki somaliaad wa laka sheegeyin icon_razz.gif

B   

Originally posted by Malika:

^Aaaw,he is being cute hedhee..Got your attention hasnt he?
:D:D

not my type. i am already seeing someone. i dont do cute.