Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Nomads - Help fill this Questionnaire...

Laba-X   

A friend of mine is currently working on an assignment for one of his MBA projects. For that he has prepared a research questionnaire for a few people to fill out and I would be really grateful if you could kindly take a few minutes to help.

What is needed is individual thoughts on this so that no one would be influenced by the other group member's ideas.

So in order to develop a multi-perspective view, I will post the questionnaire privately to those who would be kind enough to participate in this little research, then after I receive all the answers we can share the results here and perhaps discussion could ensue.

Please let me know by replying back here if you want to take part. It is only a few questions to fill out with short answers.

The questions are regarding Somalia - it's current state, future, etc. and won't take much of your time

Mahadsanidin in Advance!

Laba-X   

Thanks all - I have sent out the questionnaires to you all.

Geel-Jire, sorry bro i couldn't send it to you because your profile doesn't allow private messages to be sent to you.

Mahadsanidin...

Laba-X   

Thank you all for those who have taken part and sent me their answers. I am still awaiting answers from a few more nomads and hope that they will send their too. I understand that you have other arrangements and work, so i won't pressure you - take your time...

In the meantime, as Nephthys suggested i should perhaps post the questionnaire here as a read-only and should you wish to answer them you can send me a PM with your answers...

My friend sends his heartfelt gratitude to all those who have taken part...

Here is the questionnaire...

Q1: Have you ever lived in Somalia? If yes, how was your life there?

Q2: Is there any official education system in Somalia? What types of beliefs and values people have about education?

Q3: What are the health facilities like in Somalia?

Q4: Have a lot of people fled Somalia because of the fighting? How are their lives?

Q5: How much influence does the Islamic group have?

Q6: What does the Islamic group do? Are they more organized? Do they use their resources for the civilians?

Q7: There is news that Oil and other valuable natural resources have been discovered in Somalia, Is this right? How will the exploration of such natural resources affect the future of Somalia?

Q8: What do Somalis think of the transitional government? What is about its relation with Ethiopia?

Q9: Do you think Ethiopia will stay in Somalia? If so, for how long and what is your prediction?

Q10: What do you think are the USA's and west agenda in Somalia? What about other superpowers such as Russia and China?

Q11: Do you think that the neighbouring countries want peace in Somalia or they want to maintain the existing chaos?

Q12: How do the Somalis see Arab world? Do they expect something from them?

Q13: What you think will unite Somalis?

Q14: Do UN agencies play a positive role in Somalia?

Q15: Are there any missionary activities? What people think of them if any?

Q16: Can a federal government consist of independent territories be a viable solution to the current conflict?

Q17: How is the economic situation? How do people live in Somalia?

Q18: Do you expect something from year 2009 election?

Q19: Is there a conflict on water supplies between different tribes/groups/countries?

Q20: Last word to share?