Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

If you want to attack a society, who/where do u start?

Ms DD   

Salaam Aleykum

If you want to attack a society, who/where do you start?

I dont mean in the physical sense, but on a psychological level?

I honestly think it is the women. Tell them how they are subjugated and oppressed by their menfolk.

me   

The first phase is attack thier identity & symbols then attack the minds of their young. Make them feel hopeless. Make sure they do not develop themselves. Attack thier culture, attack thier language (undermine them).

The second phase is make sure that they are weakend, mistrust each other, see themselves as each others mortal enemies and can not rely on each other (civil war is the best way in doing the second phase).

The third phase is a simple divide and conquer resulting in the enslavement of that nation or the eradication of that nation.

me   

and ehhhh how did that saying go?

"A nation is not conquered until the hearts of its women are on the ground. Then it is done, no matter how brave its warriors nor how strong their weapons."

So Caraweelo's are your hearts on the ground?

me   

Well one thing we know from our own experience is we know how to destroy societies. The world better watch out smile.gif