Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Love modernity and Technology killed: The case of the Cara’s and My Dulmar

Chimera   

ummm...

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Wow lucky Malika, Me and
Cara
who even made it to the title of this story.
:D

A&T, notice everyone is ignoring your thread- because they are not sure if Cara, Malika and maybe even me are offended. Lucky for you, I don’t get offended... but I do get even, so let’s tell the really story, shall we?
:D

Imagine you browse the net, daily trolling through forums, leafing through user names, facebook, addicted to seeing an eye, a finger, or maybe a full blown picture of qurbo jog women- your sole purpose to stratify your roaming eyes, have a little laugh and maybe even some harmless flirting. All the things you cannot say to women in real life, perhaps to share stories that are too vulgar for the naked ear, or in everyday life would earn you a mighty slap. You change your user name several times, try on different shirts, but the stories remain, the eyes continue to roam, and occasionally you might throw in your lovely kids (or their pictures as bait). Internet is cheap across the globe now and you love the freedom and opportunity it gives you to share and interact with so many in different place; on side of the world Cara told you that “
you write well,
Malika said
Allah yahdiik
and Ibtisam refused to
read your stories
- but despite the unfriendly response, the point is that they noticed you, and that was enough.

After two years in the virtually world, you see their names every day, you check the troll corner and you discover, Cara like torturing things, Malika is lovely and friendly teacher and Ibtisam is always researching something or another. But you also discover little things, like Malika likes tea, Cara loves food and Ibtisam is always eating cake. The more of these interactions you read, the familiar you become, pretty soon you have a complete picture of these ladies. After comparing notes, you decide that Malik will kill you with kindness and she won’t tolerate you crazy ways, Ibtisam is from Burco, unaccomadative and violent (she might kill you in your sleep) but Cara, Cara although she might torture you a little (and you might even enjoy being in a tank with mice), but overall Cara is perfect. You sit down in your living room, and while your wife makes barris for dinner, you pen a hasty PM to Cara.

quote:

Dear Cara,

Iska waran? I have been watching you for at least a year now, today I decided that I love you, what do you think? Adigu ma ii jeclan karta? We must talk, send me your MSN, I cannot phone you because as you may know, I am in Africa and it is expensive- even for a rich man like me

All night, A&T got out of bed every hour to refresh SOL and see if the declaration of love has arrived for him, he boasted in his own head that once he made a reer miyi girl fall in love with him, even though she was already getting married to another man. Two days later and still no word from beloved Cara, he reflected that maybe he came on a bit too strong. So he sent another PM

Hi Cara

Ii waran? arintii xageed marinaysaa? waadigii lahaa aan is aragnee, gorma? xagee? bal arintaa ka soo warbixi. Hadii kale, heestan aad cisho walbo ii soo dirayso ee, " Dhulkaa igu balaadhee baryo kaama raageen" iska hayso. Igu salaam Hibaaq iyo abtiyaba.

A&T

Surely Cara will appreciate the effort, if not at least the humor in this PM, also the name dropping will help his case a little.

For the next few weeks, A&T kept bombarding Cara with PMs and still no reply, now he was getting angry, who does she think she is?? :mad: SHE is a Feminists, so she must be
ugly and bitter
, that must be why she churns in rage about men. IF she was pretty, she would’ve replied to his PM, submissive AND grateful. But still he craved her attention, he started to seek her out in public, maybe, maybe she will direct her bitter utterances towards him if he dedicated a whole thread to her; unfortunately he only had her attention for 10 posts before she got bored with him and stop responding, everyone else joined in and spoiled his attempt at one a
in public. Totally defeated and out of insults, A&T tried a different route, a poem- maybe she likes old fashion men; So he posted this to her;

Gabdhaha Soomaliyeed

Guntoodaan aqaan

Galkoodaan galaa

Gartoodaan jeclahay

Guud kay ka udgoon yihiin

Garaadkoodaa fayoow

Gardaraday nacaan

God kale kaan soo marin

ayaan Garanaheyn!!!

Desperate times call for desperate measure, so he posted an ad, “Wife required” including specification that only Cara met; Must like torturing things, eating food and hating A&T.

{[Pause]

A&T apologies, never use our names in one of your stories again, or I will dig back to all your SOL gidaar jiid, and knock backs, inn taan ishaakad ka fashilin, ask for cafis. Don’t make me lay all your shid bare- All the girls have forward your PMs for me to use in our defence. Tooba dhe
icon_razz.gif

I know this outburst is a masked insult, if you don’t repent, you shall pay. :cool:
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pinoy+kid+laughing.jpg

Abtigiis   

I give Young Ibtisam an ultimatum. Surrender in the coming 24 hours. You can do it here on this thread, or you can do it privately by sending me a PM and asking me to leave you alone.

But if you don't and pretend you are up for a fight, I will go up one extra step and into the warfare that includes the mechanised divisions. It will be a graphic extermination. I may go the way of digging up PM's and it is not going to help anyone. Surrender, please. It doesn't give me any pleasure to be accused of slaughtering kids and women. Please!

You have dashed to the battle-field armed with the reckless audacity of a juvenile. Your bravado is as barmy as Tuujiye's premature celebrations in the PM's he is sending me because Cara is about to be finsihed. Clearly, he underestimates the bio-chemist witch. The older ones are mum and want the balaayo to pass with a minimum damage. You could do the same.

Let the real target come to the fore. You are at the pawns of a skilful and cruel master, the scientist, who have no compunctions in throwing honest children into blazing veld fires. Don't be the amplifier of Cara. Let her post my PM's.

I warn you again Ibtisam. This is not a bluff. If you do not surrender or aplogise, I swear by Sachin Tandukar and my Asian Seedi's, you will not be in SOL for long. Of course, that may be a blessing and you will concentrate on your fashion designs afterwards. But I will be ferocius and mean. Forewarned is forearmed!

Juxa   

Originally posted by Colonel Ali Sabarey:

Surrender, please. It doesn't give me any pleasure to be accused of slaughtering kids and women. Please!

we will let ibti finish you off, please kuye :rolleyes:

as you said the older ones will keep quite and watch the fireworks, adigaa lagaa kari waayay ka joog gabdhahan yaryar oo cumrigaada ceeb haka dhameysan.

horaa loo yiri cagtii joogsan weydaa marbey ceeb la kulantaa. word of warning midowga dumarka sol iska jir, put you BUDH down before NINA and CL join the jihaad

am off to stock up the daango

Abtigiis   

I don't know Nina, but I know CL won't gamble on this one. Like Ibti, she doesn't suffer from the wart of growth - something I will explain in detail in due course once the deadline for the ultimatum passes.

Ibtisam   

A&T, so daa waxad hisid, you don't have to wait for 24hrs.

I don't want to waste my time endless with you or give you the attention you are dying for; so waxaga isku haagaji and write it in one go, without kale haadal and 5 different contradictor posts, one after the other.

Also, stop sending me PMs, I don’t even open them, but currently I have 9 new messages and at least three of them from you. Whatever you want to say, halken soo diigo.

I will check this thread again next week and write ONE post with all you wasaqnimio and ciyaal suuqino unveil in your own words. Since you decided to make it a personal attack, and you refused to leave me out of your silliness, hadoow to haa ooyin about private information made public, because adigaaya iga haadi weye.

So jog, so jog, so jiifa aya laga heela. We will see waxad ka heshiid your gartaro.

Mods/Admin/ LSK Since you have supported A&T and egged him on, I dont expect you to do him favours and delet my post when he starts crying.

Till next week, canrabaqashka iska sii waata, and don't try and back out haada.

No more. End of!

Remember:

6 - Privacy: respect the privacy of other nomads. Do not post another nomad's phone number, home or office address, personal or family information , pictures, email or chat conversation, or SOL pm conversation, without a permission from the nomad or the administrator of Somalia Online. Do not post links of other pages where such information is available either. Respecting the privacy of the members of this site is paramount. If you violate this rule, you will be banned.