Sign in to follow this  
sam21

Is United States Preparing for Action in Somalia

The US learned their lesson first time they went in there. I don't think they'd repeat the same mistake again. And besides, i don't see any strategic benefits for them to go into Somalia. We have no oil or anything else they'd want.

Aaliyyah   

It is one thing to help Haiti and the likes who had natural disasters...what we have is civil disaster lol...

no one in their right mind will extend their hand and help us till we help ourselves...

why would anyone wanna help, a group of people who are killing each other on the name of qabil??? when they have the same language,race,religion, and culture? such a shame!!!

this song gives me hope...that hope that almost every day I begin to lose...and then I realize that I should not..... our ancestors and great grandfathers fought for independence and Somalia...we can do it too...we should never lose hope.

May Allah swt help us unite as one Somalia and reestablish that beautiful somalia that our parents knew. Ameen...

salaam

don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but where the hell have you people been in the past few months. Connect the dots from all news and press releases and you will immediately realise that something big is on the horizon regarding Somalia.

when the last 2000 Somali troops are trained in Uganda by French Commandos in May, i expect a full assault on numerous fronts.

The planning has undoubtedly involved Africom in Djibouti, and i expect Air support from the Americans and the odd special forces foray into the country itself.

The writings on the wall

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Aaliyah416:

this song gives me hope... that hope that almost every day I begin to lose...and then I realize that I should not..... our ancestors and great grandfathers fought for independence and Somalia...we can do it too...we should never lose hope.

:D