Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

SUP YALLLLL

SoMa_InC   

YEA DAMN I MISSED LOTZ...DIZ GAME IZ HAVYYYY...AIYO DIZ IZ A NEW BROTHA WHO WANNA PLAY DA GAME....I BEEN WASTING MA TYME ON SOMALINET SH*IT BUT DIZ IZ ALL KINDA SH*IT IZ ALL I NEED...MOST OF YALL GOT DIFFTENT TALENTZ...WE GOT RELIGIUS ONEZ, WE GOT EDUCATIVE BRUVZ N SISOZ N DA TOPICZ BEEN DISCUSSED R TOP...YALL R DOIN SOME TIGHT SH*IT...I BEEN PASSING OVER SOME THREADZ...THERE AINT NO BEEF...OHH SH*IT..I GOTTA 2 B LOGGED ON 24/7...

BY DA WAY AM I ALLOWED 2 B PART OF DA NOMADZ...IN OTHER WORDZ AM I ALLOWED 2 B ON BOARD?....

AIYO Jaamal11 REMEMBA ME?....WE USE 2 FLIP OUR TONQUEZ ON DA rhymeboard ON MALINET?...BY DA WAY WE DUN..DA BEEF WAZ OVER?..HOW COME YA NEVER TOLD ME BOUT DIZ SITE?.,...

AM OUT...WAN LOUVE 2 YALL MALIZ...INCREASE DA PEACE

Pucca   

:rolleyes: someone has seriously lost. miskeen, take it easy libaan drink a cup of hot tea and relax. *insanity is a terrible thing.* icon_razz.gif

J.Lee   

Well. To roughly paraphrase, he, SOMA INC, is an alien member who previously was on the SomaliNet mother ship. He has decided to not waste his time on SNET because he finds SOL intellectually more stimulating (lol, and more peaceful), and wants to, after reading couple of threads, to be a Nomad member. Also, he is complimenting the many nomads for their “different talents,†as well as their topics, and tight sh!t.

He is asking if Jamaal 11 remembers him from SomaliNet and why he never told him about this wonderful site. He wishes us Somalis whom he solely loves to increase the peace. (Where? I don’t exactly know)

Basically, he was sucking up.

P.s

Liibaan, I know where I'm and I would appreciate it if you didn't cuss at me. Thank you.

Baluug   

Sorry if I offended you Wordette,or anyone else,I changed it.That was just the only thing I could think of at the time.

P.S. I knew what SOMA INC was saying,it was just so,let's say,informally written,that I had to say something.

As you can see,I'm growing up,so I chose a new avatar to reflect my newfound maturity. :D:D

Pucca   

i've got this urge to comment on your avatar...but i fear the pic might actually be someone you know or perhaps even you.

*struggles to keep comment to herself..m-must not say anything.*

J.Lee   

^Be nice. The man is cute.

Libaan. It's okay. No need to apologize aboowe. I was just kidding also.

FatB   

aaah ain't that nice showing some TLC now if only hibo and og gurl were shown curtisy like dat!