Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Monkeys have attacked and taken over towns in somalia

Muhammad   

"Kooxo Daanyeer ah oo raxan raxan u socday, laguna qiyaasay tiradooda in ay kor u dhaafeysay ilaa 200 oo Daanyeer ayaa la soo weriyay inay weerar ku qabsadeen seddex Tuulo"

lol guess someone hasn't been paying their taxes! :D

monkey sees, monkey does

Castro   

^ It is unlikely these animals would (or could) be any more cruel, incompetent or asinine than the so called leaders we have now.

Vote for Muuse for president. :D

Castro   

^ Yeah. They figured no one else is. The Homo Erectus in that part of the world need real leaders and the monkeys are just filling that void.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool@castro

it is true though here is a void but what suprised me was the level of organisation to the point where they even attempted let alone captured entire three small towns and pillaged the towns of all it's resources.i.e food.well planned and executed WOW

Whats so funny about omnivorous monkeys in groups of clans? This is very common among the African monkeys. They almost do all their hunting in groups.

You dont see much of these raids in other african countries becoz of abudance of prey in their respective habitats.(Duh in the Bushes;of which these tuulos qualify as bushes anyway).

But I guess due to the civil war and severe droughts,they are forced to come into contact with Humans.

Perhaps yall[Definetly the poster],should flip the pages of National Geographic Explorer(!).

All this Monkey talk...

Johnny B   

Man these Moneys are smart,they know where the food is so they stay in the South.

just imagine a hungery Monkey mother having kids hanging on her fighting with another hungery Human mother from ***** on an imported Banana.

what a scene !!

hahaha, veru funy!

Go monkeys!! Go monkeys!!

I support these rough monkey

soldiers.

Somalis better off with monkeys

than warlords.

Allamagan

Maf Kees   

What are you all surprised for fools? You think daanyeers are dumber than people? Daanyeers will be taking Somali people out of this mess and install a government. Just wait and see.

It will be a crossover of Black Hawk Down and Planet of the Apes.

Salaan...

This may seem to some of you amusing, but we are witnessing--and fairly even other species we dwell with are noticing--is the slow destruction dhirta, and these regions being foremost of Soomaaliya's breadbasket. Mirihii ka bixi jiray deegaankaas, such Shabeelooyinka and Jubbooyinka are slowly disappearing. Now drought is regular, unheard in those gobolo before the war.

For example, the ruination of geedaha cambaha, which takes six years to grow maturely at minimum, is astonishing. Inconsiderate, self-centred people worshipping nothing but guns and slaving the unarmed natives of those deegaan--these people only see nothing but that pitiful income coming from dhuxusha waxee ka sameeyaan. Geed cambo isn't an ideal tree used as as charcoal and, to make it worse, importing them to Carabta. When we eventually get Saxarada like dhulka Carabta, I don't know what they will see by then.

They turned to geedaha cambaha because they uprooted all other trees that could possibly be made from charcoal.

It really saddens me. There is no prominent, outspoken environmental organizations in the South that I know of.

Obviously, those daanyeero waxee cunaan markee waayeen, including cambihii and other fruits ee ku noolaan jireen, ayaa duurka kasoo saaray.

We used to boast to having the "best" tasteful banana in the world. We can no longer even suggest that if you had seen our bananas today. They can't even get that colourful yellow enough anymore.

Maskin macruuf thanks for adding a touch of realism on the subject matter.Indeed i do agree with you on the destruction of our environment and it is something that should be taken seriously by all of us.Thanks