Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Dutch Muslim school hit by bomb

Senora   

This is starting to get a little scary....

I'm a bit afraid now that a great holy war is becoming envitable.. :(:(

What else can the be expected when individuals are left to continual defam freely our Religion and our Nabi SAW? Not to mention a member of parliment?? who calls herself Ex-muslim.

If the "government minsters" cant act responsibly, who then will reign in individuals with a hate campaign against the muslim population in holland.

Allah Knows Best, i for one pray that the muslims of holland remain strong and continue to confornt this Islamaphob's head one.

Dutch film maker to be cremated

Shocked

Correspondents say that Van Gogh's killing and the violent response have shocked many in the Netherlands.

"The Netherlands is a nation where people ought to want to meet one another, where cultures meet each other," Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende said on Dutch television.

"The atmosphere that has arisen must disappear," he said, quoted by the Associated Press.

"It does not suit the Netherlands."

But it suites the nerthlands to have as a leader of one of there parties fanning the flames of religious hate :confused: lol the hypocracy's.

Dutch fear loss of tolerance

Dutch Islamic school set ablaze

_40508435_uden_ap203b.jpg

Graffiti on the school wall referred to Van Gogh's death

Suspected arsonists have caused major damage to an Islamic school in the Netherlands amid violence in the wake of film maker Theo van Gogh's murder.

Firefighters battled the blaze at the primary school in the southern town of Uden, where graffiti scrawled on the walls had referred to the killing.

There has been heightened tension since Van Gogh was shot and stabbed last week, allegedly by an Islamic militant.

A funeral was held for Van Gogh, 47, in Amsterdam on Tuesday.

He had made a controversial film, critical of Islamic culture.

Intended to illustrate domestic violence in Muslim societies, it featured images of Koranic verses daubed on semi-naked women.

Several men, all believed to be Islamic radicals, have been arrested in connection with his death. The alleged killer is Mohammed Bouyeri, a 26-year-old Dutch-Moroccan.

Graffiti

No one is reported to have been hurt in the blaze late on Tuesday, but the building is said to have been severely damaged.

Graffiti scrawled on Bedir school read: "Theo, rest in peace", Dutch television reported.

Dutch views on Van Gogh's death

In pictures

Uden Mayor Joke Kersten admitted that the fire bore the indications of arson.

"A school does not ignite spontaneously," she told NOS television, quoted by the AFP news agency.

Mosques in several Dutch cities have been the targets of vandalism and failed arson attempts since the killing.

The mayor of Eindhoven ordered extra security for mosques and schools following a bomb blast at an Islamic school, which caused serious damage on Monday.

Police are also investigating two petrol bomb attacks on churches in Utrecht and Amersfoort, which caused minor damage early on Tuesday.

'Fear for the future'

Van Gogh was shot and stabbed to death as he cycled in broad daylight through an Amsterdam street.

The ceremony at an Amsterdam crematorium was televised, but only friends and family were let in. Hundreds of mourners outside watched the ceremony on giant screens.

_40507939_apgogh203copy.jpg

Van Gogh directed TV series and wrote newspaper columns

Van Gogh's father said his son would have deplored the attacks on Muslim targets.

"I fear for the future," his mother said, choking with emotion.

Several hundred Dutch-Moroccans rallied in a nearby park, many of them wearing orange T-shirts reading "We won't put up with extremism any more".

Muslim leaders say their communities fear further attacks.

Correspondents say that Van Gogh's killing and the violent response have shocked many in the Netherlands.

"Let us break through the spiral of violence and insecurity," Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende said on Dutch television.

"The Netherlands has always been a fine country with respect for different cultures," he added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

raula   

^^^thx for the pic..the man looks disollutioned-like he needs some guidance :D acuudu bilaahi mina sheydani rajiim. With the world in total chaos now(well was for some time now)-I am seriously thinking of rellocating :confused:

Tahliil   

Come on guys; did they ever ask themselves, these Gaalo; I mean they r always talking about Muslims being intolerent right?, why was he insulting Islam in the first place? if they are so tolerent why did they have to defame, vilify, slander, and go and spend millions of their money to fabricate hours and hours of lies; That must b his way of killin me right? He is poking me in the eye; how is that tolerent; give me a break pal; Van Gonh must'D bEeN lacking tolerance; I think he should b the one on the spot RIGHT NOW and condemned; I mean I have never seen a Muslim takin up on Christianiy and defamin it like THAT; we respect about their religion; WHY SHUOLDN'T THEY? they r saying he was expressing his artistic vision; ok if that’s how you wanna play it; so be it; It takes two to tango; then let the Moroccan guy express his artistic vision on his ****