Sign in to follow this  
Saxardiid

Armed Woman Kills One Person In Mogadishu

LuCkY   

ILaahay ha u naxariisto.

According to local sources, the woman was in bitter dispute with another woman and there fore she took her husband's gun as he was away from home.

TaLk about crazy.

yr right, but a gun isnt an accessory, its a weapon, designed to kill.(i really cant tell if you were being fecetious or not) obviously we need laws and order but what does it say about our society if people are carrying guns like a purse? i think maybe people arent taking in the heavy responsibility that carrying a gun entails. this woman took her husbands ak47 (again isnt that a gun designed for war fare?)to settle a tiny dispute with a woman and ended up killing an innocent man. you could say shes one insane individual, responsible for her own actions but the fact that she, and pretty much everybody in somalia, can carry a gun so casually as if it isnt a weapon specifically for the use to kill... ah, its mind boggling to me. kay, yeah im done here. thank you for humouring me.