Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

what would u do ?

OG_Girl   

let us say u r in trouble with one of Ur parents or both or even with u brother or sis.

Question, what would u do ?

Will U apologize ? how will u apologize ? let me break it down:

My self, I have my way of apologizing :

#1: I believe its always easier to say the word "sorry" than taking permission;

for example u want to go to a movie with ur friends and u come back home late, thus its better to say sorry I did not know I would be that late ....!!

#2: say ur excuse and "please" should be the last word in ur sentences

example ...... I did not mean to make u mad, could u forgive me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

NOT could u please.. please should be the last word and its the last word that people keep remembering

I want to know ur way of apologizing too.

salaam

A7LA-SHU   

O-G i always say "did i tell ya how much i love lately." and they know i did something wrong lol. i haven't said that "sorry" lately.. that should tell ya im growing up finally hahahah lol

Originally posted by ManOfWisdom:

Hey sister in the somali language their is no word for apologizing! It is not in our calture to apologize. period.

i see now why yo'll so rude then. hmmmmm :D

OG Moti   

haye warcusub gabdhahii wadankeena iyo dadkeena aaba lagu diray, she said we dont have a word for sorry, we got the most beautiful work for Apology in the whole world, a Franch scholar, an english explorer, a Yemeni hunter, and Chinese business men qouted similarly the following

French man says the word .." Raali noqo, Raali ahow, is words that amazed him being rich in meaning and sounds like the person cuts a peace from his heart and gives it to u"

English explorer says "Walal Raali noqo or Xaal qaado" is just break taking and gives you no chance not to accept the apology

Yemeni hunter says "Aboowe/abaayo/walaal/huuno raali noqo" taqalii al nasf murtaa7a wa taqluq al wid wal amaan fin nafs. (he simly said those words makes ur soul relax and it creates an atmospher of love and peace.

A chinese business man says "shishi, nixowma walaal raali noq" he says the world walaal raali noqo made him lose so many dollars in his last visit in somalia but he did not regret cause he felt self confidence and love from somali people...

So sisters naga daaya rabshada.. we have the perfect word for Apology and i just proves from others none somalis admiring these words... peace