Saalax

President of Sanaag state Caare with citizens of the state

galbeedi   

Saalax,

Why not this Colonel Caare declare State of Sanaag?.

Ahmed Madoobe controls one city with the help of Kenya. In Hiiraan they only control Beledweyne with help of Amisom, Baydhabo the same thinbg and son. Al least Caare  has the  port  of Maydh, mountains and a land free of Al-shabaab.If he captures Ceerigaabo he has his state. Waar ninka la taliya.

I was talking a member of WAddani party today and he told me that , ' Muuse is an angry rebel who doesn't even see things like normal people'. Imagine , he said, ' Sanaag and GX elders brought him the best deal possible to just give amnesty to Caare and company , yet, he chose to ignore the hard work of these men and refused'. 

Ma ninka lagu yidhi hawsha iska dhamaysrir oo cafis bixi ee dagaal ka doorbiday. Wallee cirkuu roob ku ogyahay.

• Thanks 1

Saalax   
8 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Saalax,

Why not this Colonel Caare declare State of Sanaag?.

Ahmed Madoobe controls one city with the help of Kenya. In Hiiraan they only control Beledweyne with help of Amisom, Baydhabo the same thinbg and son. Al least Caare  has the  port  of Maydh, mountains and a land free of Al-shabaab.If he captures Ceerigaabo he has his state. Waar ninka la taliya.

I was talking a member of WAddani party today and he told me that , ' Muuse is an angry rebel who doesn't even see things like normal people'. Imagine , he said, ' Sanaag and GX elders brought him the best deal possible to just give amnesty to Caare and company , yet, he chose to ignore the hard work of these men and refused'. 

Ma ninka lagu yidhi hawsha iska dhamaysrir oo cafis bixi ee dagaal ka doorbiday. Wallee cirkuu roob ku ogyahay.

He already did. The good general has big ambition.

" Aniga ima Khusayso Arrintaasi, Waxaasina Waxba Kama jiraan Odayaashuna ima dhallin, Madaxweyne Ka Hadlimaayo Annigaa Madaxweyne Ah" Siciid Cawil Caare