Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Sad News

poster, if you think it was necessary, then you have answered my question. I am not being insensitive, but then again, maybe I am?(who knows...)

Do you know what SUJU means to some of our Nomads,

dunno, don't care...

Laziegirl you must apologize before you are labeled as being racist...

I must also drink a glass milk per day, but do I do it??? No, and go ahead, label me as being racist, but what would that make u??? Go figure with a nickname like the one you have.

I dont believe she said what she said...

Sure, I meant what I wrote.... redface.gif

Ilaahey ha cafiyo .. iska daaya wey qaldantay .. meynan kawadin waxey tiri... peace

hahaha, who are you talking to??? "iska daaya", lol I think you are having a moment here, so Ima leave it@ that, OKAY.

LANDER   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:

Do you know what SUJU means to some of our Nomads,

dunno, don't care...

Laziegirl you must apologize before you are labeled as being racist...

Sujui or not, this is a tragic event. Dadkaas Ilaheey haa uu naxaristo. Nevertheless labeling lazye girl a racist is hypocritical when you think about it. It seems the only reason we've brought up these deaths is obviously the involvement of some Somali-Sujui in the accident or just plain Sujui (which ever name is more appropriate). Our ethnic ties to these people seems to make their tragedy more relevant as compared to the 150 000 daily deaths as Lazye girl suggested. Now when you think about that last statement, you might be able to understand where she is coming and exactly if she is the racist? or is it the rest of us who are naturally selective? eventhough I must admit the girl doesn't have the best choice of words :D .

Jumatatu   

Jamani, hamna shida aw tatiso kusema 'pole'.

Kwa fidna pelekeni sehemu zingine, si ju ya meiti. Loh..! Wasomali ajiibu, una shinda kusema hata pole.