Sign in to follow this  
Silver

Competition amongst Somali girls

sheego sheego!

abaayo!,,get ya phd ,now you 38,,find ya self a leftover and travel around the world and when you get to operah's age you can make a difference and adopt couple of children from africa, sheed,,even a open school if you like..call it,,,"Hablow korma gursandoontan"

what am i gonna do?

JACalo adiga iyo aniga we will grow older toghter,Travel on your retirment money.We will go to a new city every week and watch the sun set every night,I will look into your eyes and you will look into mine, i'll run my finger through weak soft silver hair and you will put my hand on your chest and say,,,

CC, my dear, your are so beautiful! (tears)

i know!,CC i want you to for give me, for all these years, am sorry for marrying 3 other wifes with you, am sorry for leaving you when you had our 5th daughter in a row(i thought it was curse), am sorry for being laud and rude and ugly, am sorry for going away all these yearss.....he goes on

loooooooooool ,,,,,,,

and why go all these troubles while youre just here right now ????

we will grow older toghter,Travel on your retirment money.We will go to a new city every week and watch the sun set every night,I will look into your eyes and you will look into mine, i'll run my finger through weak soft silver hair and you will put my hand on your chest and say,,,

CC, my dear, your are so beautiful! (tears)

That is perfect ,,,,,,,,,,, don't cross that limmit and go back to troubles and bad dreams ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Now tell me what u gonna say after this ???

Aaliyyah   

Aishwarya, you are right somali families do pressure their daughters as soon as they are dun high school. I believe this has something to do with the fact that parents are afraid that their daughter will meet the wrong brother,they sort of believe if they chose their daughter's husband, she would be well taken care of. Speaking of experience lol for the past 2 years my parents were bringin a new brother every few months, bt I know it is out of good intentions. So, all I had to do is keep on repeating myself that I am not ready to settle.

wa salaamu alaikum.

P.S. jacaylbaro lol I doubt she cares , all she wants is to travel with yr retirement money...that is the least u can do after leaving her with five kids and marrying three other wives icon_razz.gif

Biixi   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

kornayka yes she is :rolleyes:

ps i once made the mistake of asking the soon 2 to be bride y the rush she said " well finaly i will have my own room" i wonder how long that marriage is gona last
smile.gif

LOL tell me that was a joke!!!

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Aishwarya:

the second a girl graduates high school...she hounded by family & relatives to settle down. Why is there pressure to be married and have kids. Don't people know that if they push their kids to marry when they don't want to...it might lead to an unhealthy marriage.

I don't know about other girls, but my parents hardly discuss marriage with me. I guess it depends on what your parents value.

Buuxo   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

ps i once made the mistake of asking the soon 2 to be bride y the rush she said " well finaly i will have my own room" i wonder how long that marriage is gona last
smile.gif

loooooooooooooooooooooool , gosh my stomach hurts from all that laughing. Cynical did you telll her that she would need to share the room ?

P.S. jacaylbaro lol I doubt she cares , all she wants is to travel with yr retirement money...that is the least u can do after leaving her with five kids and marrying three other wives

Actually i don't mind since we spent some good times and keeping the kids ,,,,,,, :D