Sign in to follow this  
Baby_GurL

WHAT happened???????

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TEEN SECTION OF THIS WEBSITE..I THINK IT WOULD BE BEST IF THE ADMIN PUT BACK DAT SECTION...OTHERWISE THIS WEBSITE IS BORING WITHOUT IT.

THANK YOU

*~BABY-GURL*~*

Tuujiye   

Baby girl, Not many people are teens sis..except me and you..lol..

But I'm a teen with gray hair :D .

wareer badanaa!!

Saalixa   

did you notice it now? it got distroyed years back,,,lol i mean months back because nobody participated, everyone felt too embarrassed to be seen in the TEEN SECTION,that pised me uff walaahi. But anyways atleast we still have islamic section.

I KNOE THE TEEN SECTION WAS GONE FOR MONTHS BUT THE ADMIN SHOULD PUT IT BACK...AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MUSIC SECTION AND THE NOMAD COMMUNITY,WIT THE PICS OF PPL.THOSE SHOULD BE BACK.NOT EVERYONE ARE TEENS BUT DON'T YOU THINK THAT U SHOULD PUT IT BACK AND GIVE TEENS A CHANCE TO SPEAK THERE MIND.

I SEND ALOT OF MESSAGES TO THE ADMIN BUT I GUESS THERE AFRIAD OF ME....DATS WHY THEY HAVEN'T BEEN REPLYING.JUSS HAVE ADVICE FOR SOMALIAONLINE YOUR WEBSITE IS CRASHING CUZ SOO FAR SOMALIPLACE.COM IS THE BEST I BEEN TOO.

THANX FOR READING

*~*BABY-GURL*~*

Tuujiye   

Waraa boolbaro aabaan kuu sheegaa....Saqiir silciye........Teenka iska daa waraa waa kaa yar yihiin amee kugu suuxaan!!!

wareer badanaa

Okay,lets get BACK on topic.....

As much as the admin can ignore me,I WILL FIGHT.

And continue sending messages and making posts.

Thank you

Qac Qaac   

aree gabar yahay mahaan yaalagaa burin, i will till death mashaqeenayso mahaan. marka yariisay iska aamus,before aa lagu dhihin janbalada imaqashii.

no one would fight for a couse here, u won't be next nelson mandela or xaawo taago around here. afka shiblee ka dhig duqda.

nuune   

waraa Qacbaro iska deey gawarta hakaa qaraabatee, teeniskeed maxaa ugu diidee ha u doodee ar adigaa

Qac Qaac   

boolbaro adi qaraabasho iyo tabal caaro lee ku jiree mar walba hayye, kaalay meeqa jeer aad bacad weena u istaagtay gabar cajiin loo diray in ay soo gado.

Qacboro: It's funny how your threating me but that only makes me stronger. I'm just wondering why the admin took the teen section off,and why do you care that I'm complaining is it because your part of the admin.Finally this leads to my last question for you...what are u gonna do about it????

nuune   

go baby-gurl, am with u on this campaign, go go, we gona win, and tel Qacbaro to stay away, together we gona win :D

Qacbaro qooleey hakugu dhuusto qaamoon qanshiir aan ka yaabaa iniis kugu dhaco, qamiir ii cajjiin kulaha ar adigaa waraa meeqa boolo aroosto aa dubtayna