Sign in to follow this  
SCORPION_SISTA

What you Think?

^^^^ and the religous jury say :

The messenger of Allah said" Ittaqu Dunyah Wa Ittaqu Nissa"(muslim)

beware of The Life of this world, and be beware of women!

AAAAh islam has all the answers to life little challenges! ;)

Tuujiye   

beware of The Life of this world, and be beware of women!

hopefuly you would used this hadith the right way bro.

They are some people that understand the hadiths the way is writen but don't understand the meaning behind it. Becareful when you use such hadith unless you are an scholler your self.

wareer badanaa

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

Fear of commitment

For the thrill of it

He is not fulfilled

Sabotage

Revenge

Because you let him

Emotional escape

…Or are we women more prone to complication and simplistic answers aren’t good enough for us to move on?...bee bye

u hitted right on head! women need DRAMA! AND MORE DRAMA~~ :confused:

US GUYS JUST NEED TO KNOW, as we tell each other, hey u cool man! Yup! aigt! gimme 5! so simply! whats up with all the drama ladies!!

U LOT have to go on 4 weeks with a useless headaches!! what gives!! then u come and cry in our hands and say i am sorry plz.. can u forgive me!! redface.gifredface.gif i just look up and shake my head! u know who i am talking to then!! and just say why why!! rest is private!! :confused:

Scorpion...Everything is well yaar....I have been away for awhile coz I thought the site shut down for good. Anyway It is good to see yu...I missed the scorpion.

Back to the subject.....I guess we are in agreement then...I just was wondering if people even the most loyal partners would cheat if the oppurtunity present itself, and they feel that they will not be caught.

Qac Qaac   

Scorpian sister, ilaahey baan kugu dhaarshee all ur things is it based on movies like run away pride, or are we talking in real life.

I agree with dowoco, don't brush the whole men, and women under one brush, also as jumamatou said it takes two to tangoe. also if a men are dogs, and women always falling for them, what that makes them sub dogs. come on now.

let's talk about our somali ppl, naga dhaafa the stuff on movies, talk about realy life drama, not the ones on sup operas, like young and restless, bold and beauty come on enough is enough, generate your ideas from real like, not from a movie, and pls don't show ur psychological bio.. i know u r a psych student but don't confuse us, viking started all this bio stuff. but naga dhaafa.

men and women are the same, both are human, both make mistakes, in relationships, or in real life, end of story.

Tuujiye   

SCORPIAN don't listen to qacbaro you are right. We are all doggs... :(

how can you help us?

please help us. Don't tell me you won't help us because you like us the way we are.

dibqalooc i dhageyso yaah. Waxaa la dhahay qofba waxa uu aad u naco buu aaqirka ku danbeeyaa. marka meesha aad ka buuqi la heed wax samee oo sabuurada wax noogu qor aan ka aheen ma'ahoo finyaaaaaaaaaaa ama fooridil ganjeelo.

Sida aad rabtiin noo naca gabdho but ogaada in uu idiin danbeeyo mid maja baasto eh oo calool juuni eh wili bidaar good morning iyo good bye leh. Markaas idinka oo suulasha ku socotaan aa u imaneysaa. Boolo aroosto waaxidyaal.

wareer badanaa!!

Bess.   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

We cheat for the thrill of it.Every new affair is challenge, and conquest. N if we get caught, it is very easy to turn everything around and blame the woman for our infedility. Women have invest alot of emotions in the relationships, usually blame themselves, or atleast it takes awhile before they realise it is not their fault.

P.S. Hormones or no hormones, people make conscious decisions when they cheat. Blaming everything on one's boiligical makeup is cheap shot.

:(:(:(

i feel terrible 4 ur poor girlfriend......if u have one that is.... :rolleyes:

peace