Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

Female Muslim medics 'disobey hygiene rules'

STOIC   

Although complete eradication of MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus ) in hospital requires more than a handwash, this germs can only be reduced by constant hands rub with anti-septics.The skin is covered with microbes such as bacteria.Hand washing is the single most effective way of controlling infection of this microbes.I know that our muslim sisters are not ignorant of this occupational hazard.One of the spokesman suggeted a hand gloves.Yes a non-sterile latex glove can help reduce the spread of the infection, but only if used properly.They would need though to change between surgery and I think this will create inconvinience and alittle dangerous if the glove puncture while in the process of long surgery.I doubt if life has to be this complicated, but I gues they are entitled to their principle.

Female Muslim medics 'disobey hygiene rules'

winnie   

serious question... is it that serious? from an islamic pov. i mean, sometimes i look at my moms and aunties and i see they dont make a big deal about the fore-arms showing, especially if theyre working. so is there are a ruling on forearms showing when working? imagine the geel jiire nomads, i doubt they were worrying about their forearms.

i mean i admire these womens level of commitment to islamic modesty, bt my question is, is it absolutely necessary?