Sign in to follow this  
Curly

Freedom of speech on SOL!

Curly   

Freedom of speech isn’t really a correct term, in fact I believe it to be an oxymoron, there isn’t a government or society in this day and age, which allows you to have total and utter freedom of speech, without some sort of restriction.

These restrictions, whether you see them to be good or bad aren't always without reason. I’m not saying I’m for censorship but I know from personal experience that when other people post offensive topics about either race or even personally target you, that it’s emotionally damaging (lol) and therefore not something I would condone.

So is it wrong for the administration on SOL to stop this from happening?

But on the other hand, if what you are restricted from saying is censored for political reasons, I don’t think that should be allowed, however if it’s profanity you’re complaining about I don’t see what the argument is. When you signed up to SOL it was made quiet clear that there are rules and regulations you must abide by,

By breaching these or protesting about these you legally have no leg to stand on! (lol)

(This is dedicated to Animal Farm...lol)