Khayr

Nigerian scams

NGONGE   

FROM THE OFFICE OF DR YUSUF OUEDRAGOU,

BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,

BANK OF AFRICA (BOA),

OUAGADOUGOU BURKINAFASO, WEST AFRICA .

MAY PEACE BE UNTO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Greetings to you in the most holy name of Allah. I am Dr Yusuf Ouedragou, bill and exchange manager, Bank Of Africa . I need your assistance in transferring the sum of ($15M) million into your account withing 6 to 9 banking days.

This account belongs to one of our foreign customer by name Dr George Brumely who died along with his entire family in a plane crash some years ago.You can view his website for more

details:http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you in respect of the provision of a foreign account, 5% will be set aside for every expenses that may rise during the business and 55% would be for me. Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. Reply me if interested. This is my personal email address: (dryusuf_o@sify.com)

please fill in your personal information’s as indicated below.

Your name in full............................

Your country....................................

Your nationality...............................

Your company name.........................

Your age..........................................

Your telephone number...................

Your occupation..............................

Your sex..........................................

Your picture.....................................

Your marital status...........................

Your religion.......................................

Your bank name....................................

Best Regards,

Dr Yusuf Ouedragou.

Cara.   

^That's horrible! I'm going set up a foundation for people who have been scammed then.

Has a Nigerian prince promised you millions in ill-gotten goods, only to disappear after receiving your life savings? Did the Russian mail order bride turn out to be a transvestite from Jersey? Did the charity that promised to baptize African savage tribesmen stop sending you pictures of Little Mutumbe holding a Bible and your picture? If you send your name, date of birth and bank information, along with a small transaction fee (50 US Dollars), I will look into the matter, find those who cheated you, and get you your money back! 100% guaranteed or your money back!

hodman   

Originally posted by Cara.:

^That's horrible! I'm going set up a foundation for people who have been scammed then.

Has a Nigerian prince promised you millions in ill-gotten goods, only to disappear after receiving your life savings? Did the Russian mail order bride turn out to be a transvestite from Jersey? Did the charity that promised to baptize African savage tribesmen stop sending you pictures of Little Mutumbe holding a Bible and your picture? If you send your name, date of birth and bank information, along with a small transaction fee (50 US Dollars), I will look into the matter, find those who cheated you, and get you your money back! 100% guaranteed or your money back!

LMAO @ ur examples, r u gonna charge them for this convenience Cara? I want in can I be your secretary :D

Cara.   

Of course Hodman, we would be thrilled to have you working with us! Please send in your employment application, fingerprints and $100 US Dollars Dollars so that the current secretary can process your forms. The money is just to make sure you're seriously interested in the job. It will be returned to you plus 1000% interest when you join our team.

hodman   

^^^ :D:D

Ur too good,

to demonstrate my faith in you and my profound interest in the job I will work with the current secretary and process the forms myself while of course taking care of her exit application and processing her $200 fee for breach of contract ;)

Cara.   

^Ah, it's always a pleasure to see the fine work of a fellow professional :D

For you the application fee is waived, clearly you are worth your weight in gold.

Urban   
:D you 2. Hodman aren't you supposed to be clocking in 10 minutes on the old coat rack? I'm so telling chocolate and honey. Hayeey

hodman   

lol don't tell Urban. I gotta work for the maintenance of the coat rack dee. It seemed creaky when I was on there last century :D