Sign in to follow this  
Imperial Instigator

PROBLEM

I have a problem am falling for in love with a guy that is crazy about me but the problem is that I've been telling him for the past year that LOVE isn't real now how am I gonna tell him I love him if he wont believe me?

I mean I've txt (I.M) him but he told me that he knew I was jokin about LOVE because am always a joker

Please HELP ME TELL HIM... he has already ask me to marry him and was going to ask my parents but am NOT ready so he said he would wait..

HELP...........CODE RED..........CODE RED........ MAYDAY MAYDAY.........SOS.......SOS........JUST SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE :(

A desperate call for help, that is!

Hmmm...lemme think...

How about writing 'I LOVE YOU, YOU BIG FAT DORK' on a piece of paper, wrapping it around a brick and then hitting him over the head with it? I think he'll definitely believe you then. No girl puts a guy in hospital for anything less than real love.

Good luck and God speed.

Originally posted by Ahura:

A desperate call for help, that is!

Hmmm...lemme think...

How about writing 'I LOVE YOU, YOU BIG FAT DORK' on a piece of paper, wrapping it around a brick and then hitting him over the head with it? I think he'll definitely believe you then. No girl puts a guy in hospital for anything less than real love.

Good luck and God speed.

Ala your like the funnest person I have spoken to in here so far

I think that might be a good idea smile.gif I tell you if he press charges or not

Don't tell him u love him ,,,,,,,, just tell him that itis time to go to your father and ask for your marriage ,,,,,,,,,,

isn't that what u want ????

What the hell does it matter, kid? The guy wanted to marry you regardless!!

If u want to marry him at some point, give him a firm date and live happily ever some days. Go get. smile.gif

Sayyid   

War ninka ka har! What is this "love" thing all about.

Do you want this guy to marry you? Yes, No.

If yes tell him to contact your family and if no tell him to "go somewhere else".

P.s. If you marry, tell him that you never said that you did not believe in Love but that you only said that you believed in Love after Love and not Love only!

Pi   

Sayid, you need to be discplined with some "external putative measures" (read: slapped silly)

Sayyid   

I've never backed down at threads of phyisical violence! Although I am a pacifist and I've never been "beaten up" or the luxary of having been slapped (except of my parents and siblings) who I now and then have arguments with, I'll be quite ready to defend myself to the fulliest.

I am not someone who will tolerate threats or incitements to physical violence, for that I've to "sue" you to the appriorpriate authorities who deal with this kind of matters.

I am a very tolerent, patient and peace loving individual except when provoked!

P.s. I only "say" what I believe, you see a coward and hypocrite dies a many death, but a straightforward person like me who is not shy to "express" his views in this fora in a "peaceful" manner should not be subjected to any threads or gestures of violence.

For that you've lost it because the "time", you actually threatened "me", was the "time" you admitted your defeat!

That's why I will continue and express my views in a constructive manner despite the threat of physical violence and for that matter I am ready to "die" a cruel death of that of a martyr and no "thread" big or small will prevent me from expressing my vies like it or don't like it!

AbStraCt   

He thinks you dont believe in "love", well that's not such a big problem. Just use another word...sheesh, love is a one syllable, four letter word...You can easily express how you feel without using "love".

I did what Say(y)id Qutb said I told him that I did not say I didn't believe in love I said I believe in love after love and there was a huge smile on his face now ANOTHER PROBLEM......................He wants to get marriged soon about 2years time but I want to finish uni I mean I aint even started uni yet I start in september I told him I didn't want to rush but he said it wouldn't make a different if I went to uni after you get marriged unless you don't want some dude you know wanting to know... So I told him no WAY... then I told him " you're acting like you need a passport" he then said "allow it, if you don't want to marry me" :(

See I do but will he be different after were marriged?........ coz GUYS are STRANGE :D