Sign in to follow this  
kiLLaflows

I'M NEW HERE .......WANTED NEW FRIENDS

Wiilo   

By the way raula, the TWINS would play with the Yankeens, and you know what will be the outcome, so forget about the TWINS.

Qac Qaac   

I Yankees fan, i think Yankees are very much beatable this year.. they got no pitching at all, el-duke is their bester pitcher, i think, the red sox would mess them up.. Chilling and Martinez, and all the hitters they have.. but i am going with the angels, coz i like vladamir Guerrero..

raula   

oh yeah wiilo the similarity btwn the Yankees and Lakers is coz they are both CELEBRITY TEAMS-dah! anywayz..enough with sports. w/c to the site.

Wiilo   

Well, raula and Qacbaro, i can see your hatred towards my two favorite teams, but to let you know "you two" the Yankees will beat the Twins and they will go all the way to the WS. And if that would not happen there will be some very good reasons, ok, i don't believe that the Red Soxs knows what it takes to be champions at all, at least not this year, may be next four to five years to come. I know that ppl don't like the teams that are very sucessful, and certainly, you two are no exception, if you guys hate the Yankees and Lakers it is ok, 'cause that is what makes great sport, you have some ppl that love some teams and you have some ppl that hate some teams, and that is what creates rivalry btw teams and sports fans. So, raula girl and Qacbaro brother it is all good.