Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

admins

what was the problem? may be nomads could help if yall share with us what caused this problem.

error 403! seriously folks dont be shy! just let us know if we can help! yall be surprised how ppl wanna lend a helping hand with no strings attached! i understand that in african way, everthing has strings attached to it! but i hate to say that africans r still suffering and we still depond on the white man to bails out! thats so ole fashion! and i am saying it aint apply to the nomad site problems. but yall understand what i am saying. africans still trust white man more than they trust their own ppl! true 100%.

asta la vista nomads...welcome back

rudy i dont want to be rude but have u ever hard of private messaging ..apparently they were having problems with space and u are filling up the space with a new topic that can be prv massaged ;)

Jaabir   

Imperial Lady, I guess what Rudy was trying to say is that there are many computer professionals and webmasters in SOL who are willing to help the SOL admins in regards to the web space issues they have been experiencing lately.. I agree with you Rudy.. there is nothing wrong with sharing expertise in order to keep SOL up and running.. That’s how I view it at least

OG Moti   

Guys i think it was the host company, and it is happening now adays to many people, because this worm called SOBig E which Alhamdulilah the maker put in a way that is self-distruct on september 10 many web host companies when u upload a file with the worm without even u knowing their security system blocks the whole site... ;) so that could be the problem or it also could be technical problems that might be out of the admins control, but hey whatever it was the site is back and lets just enjoy... peace