Sign in to follow this  
Luggooyo

Qaraabo see tihiin?

Luggooyo   

As Ca Wr

S_Online waan ku cusbahay ee iska warram qaraabooy? Waxaan filayaa inay nabadi jidho. Intaasi waa iga salaan, contrbutionkaygu gadaal ayuu ka imaan doonaa haddii Eebbe idmo.

Nabadeey

Luggooyo   

Ma waxaad ka mid tahay qaxootigii Somalinet? well, they are being relocated by the red crescent in S-online, go and claim your tent and kitchen utensils, distribution will start shortly. :D:D:D

Haddad   

Originally posted by Luggooyo:

Ma waxaad ka mid tahay qaxootigii Somalinet? well, they are being relocated by the red crescent in S-online, go and claim your tent and kitchen utensils, distribution will start shortly.
:D:D:D

Luggooyo, if you're Somalinet's Luggooyo, then you should know I am the basal cune.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Waryaa Dude:

I'm Daanyeer
;)

It never crossed my mind you're Daanyeer. I guess there are many here from over there, but so far I have only seen a few original usernames.

Luggooyo   

Arabo

I should've known when I saw Jabal-Al-Akhdar. Howdy bro. Nice seeing you and Daanyeer in this neck of the woods. btw S-net is up and running

Haddad   

Originally posted by Luggooyo:

btw S-net is up and running

It isn't running, what's running is a free chat rooms. I think they got financial problems, because it's being "upgraded" more than a week.

posted by Juma

:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Waryaa Dude:

I'm Daanyeer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No wonder...! ma ana yabiin...

looooooooooooooooooool......dhibloooow

asxantu