Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

Wedding!!!

Urban   

Helicopter eh.. nice. I'm waiting for a somali wedding where the couple arrive in a Batmobile :D

Congrats to them anyway.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Haah, what or rather who did you think I was gonna write about...

Ok this is the story, I am going to a wedding tonite (yeeeey)...Well, word has it that the Bride and Groom will be arriving in style...What's in style you ask:
HELICOPTER!!! dhug dhug dhug dhug dhug dhug...

I wonder where the helicopter is gonna land...Toloow sarta korkeeda mayku soo dagan doonaan, and use parachutes down to the ground...Cuz I've been to the banquet hall where they are having the wedding at, and trust haduu limo galo aabo qeer lasheegaa...I shall see in a few hours...

AND AND AND, the Bride and Groom will
SING
to each other...Ohh how cute...Toloow maxey isu heesi doonaan (Waqti dhaaxaa, waqti dhaaxaan ku raadiyaayee)...

AND AND AND, (ok boys hold your horses, you're not invited) there will be
NIIKO
like no other...It is said that naagaha duruucda bay tuuran doonaan oo waxey ku niikinaayaan goorgarada iyo rajibeetooyinkooda...KAX KAX KAX KAX KAX KAX KAX...Maxaa balaqyo la arki doodaa caawa...KAAAAAAAAAAAX KAAAAAAAAAAAX...

AND AND AND, you ask how I know all of this, well you know Somali people are, they are actually better than CNN and BBC and Al Jazira all put together...And a friend of mine is in the malxiisyo...

Ohh, and did I mention this is a shaash saar and xeero in one...

LORD HAVE A MERCY!!!

I'll let y'all know bal wixii run noqdo iyo wixii kale...Yaab anagaa aragnay...Nin aduun saaranoow xaa aragti kuu laaban...

Not only is it disrespectful to talk about out a wedding that you’re attending in front of strangers on the net but also danbiga ay ka galayaan dad aanay aqoon u lahayn adigaa iska leh…especially, when it was based on waxaa la yidhi, :confused: even if you were going to see it with your own eyes, you posted it adigoon hubin.

I really don’t understand why some woman spend time and energy not to mention money (so they can buy the latest dirac+) to attend a wedding only to turn around and disparage the whole thing. Kaaga daranka waa the same ones gows to gows qosol u kala dhacayey oo dance floor’kana aan ka bixin markay Arooska joogeen. Not that I am saying that was you, but I have seen plenty of those laba wajilayaal.

:mad:

Written by Islaantaas^^^

r in this case SOL A magnificently vivid dream indeed lol

Yaa kudhahay hadal? Islaan oo web dreams maginificent ku weceyso by a fellow nomad aa disrespectful iyo wax loo jeedin ka hadleyso?

Where do you get off talking about waxa disrespectful eh iyo wixii kale?

Mase hada aa explaination ii galee, sida tii kale u hore u oyse?

C'mon now, go hide behind bustadaada before aan cyber "ul" kula dhaco, LABAWAJIILE waaxid.

Faheema.   

^lool, Ok, but before aan bustahayga hoos galin, are you comparing this to what Ngonge wrote about the SOLers he met? These people KK wrote about are not here to defend themselves nor do they know who we are, waa cay loo badheedhay. Markaa, ayeeyo (since aad iigu yedhay islaan) bal qunyar soco, hadhkaaga haka dheerayne ;)

Kool_Kat   

Willamina, Willamina Slater lee iga dheh, very original... Ohh, BITE ME!!! Waligaa ma maqashay freedom of speech...I can talk about whomever I please, with or without them being able to defend themselves...Wah...Afka maa la iska xiraa...And you are right I am one of those women who gows to gows qosol u kala dhacayey oo dance floor’kana aan ka bixin markay Arooska joogeen...So what? If a wedding is lame, it is LAME...Hadeyan aqoon sida wax loo sameysto yeeysan sameysan...Any wedding I attend haduusan up to MY standards aheen is lame to me... :D

LayZieeeeeeeee, naayaa goormaa Acura shaati badashay? Echo hatchback kuteh...lol...Naah that wasn't me, may be tu cadoo ishabahadaa aragtay, after all, nowadays naag walbo wey cadahayee... :eek: I was actually with my friend, who's car I was driving...So no ECHO for KK...Why didn't you come in? Horta waxaan umaleynaa hadaa soo galileheed intaa arooska iiyo aroosada u tagtid, aa demand gareen leheed 'where's the damnnnnnnn helicopter? I didn't drive all the way from farm land for this shidh!' And trust, I can just see you doing that...looooool...

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Gorilla Theater:

**********Deleted*********

Banned from SOL.

:D:D:D ...hahahaha i wonder what he said. Man i missed it!

Khalaf   

huh? why the sad face Cara? u don't want tell me what Gorilla cat said? :D hahaha...koolkat got deleted too...so i suspose it was directed to her. :D

Kool_Kat   

^Laf laf, how about I pm you what he said...Iska daa laakin, I don't think you can hadle it...Ilaa iyo hada anbo nightmares aan ka yeeshaa... ;)

Khalaf   

loooooooool@Ilaa iyo hada anbo nightmares aan ka yeeshaa. hahhahahaa ii sheeg nooh.

ps: so taa laf laf iga daysiid... :( lol

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...You are just to cute to know this...

Goormaan ku iri LafLaf waankaa daayan?

You and Ghanima should get together...You two are just too cute...

Khalaf   

den don't tell me, i have feeling it was nasty anyway.

But if the dude got expelled from SOL, then u shouldve got 3 days suspension. Adba waxba tuurtay :D

ps: Only Ms. Bone Thugz n Harmony can call me Laflaf...adiga u are allowed to only call me the following: Aboowe, Walaalo, Walaakay Galiga ah, Gaclo, Ina adeer, Qalbi Noor (one of my names actually ) ..or eddo. Deal? :D

Kool_Kat   

^Edadaa maxaan dhahaa...How about I call you WARYAA, LafLaf? What do you mean by 'Walaakay Galiga ah' anyway?

LOOOOL@Qalbi Noor...So feminine...

About me getting 3 days suspension, why? I didn't say anything bad to him...It still beats me why Admin deleted my reply...N'way, isagaa iga gardarnaa, and he had it coming...