Sign in to follow this  
Janna

-Your Last Bullet-

STOIC   

^^^Thank you Zeph and Warrior of light.I did attend the funeral yesterday and paid my respect to his family!.I will advice you guys to attend any funeral once a year-it will remind you of death.We take life for granted.

Naam, it does serve as a reminder. May Allah give patience to the family and you a strong heart, youve just lost a mate.

I'll like to change my choice, if I had that one bullet would use it for the following reasons to protect myself,my household and religion Fiamanillah

-----------------------------------------------

I just got an email from a freind that one of my college freind died in a car crash yesterday!.It was only the other day me and him were planing on how to sneak out of our human physiology class on fridays to attend Jumuah prayers.I guess you make plans and Allah has his on for you!

-------------------------------------------------

INAA LI LAAHI WA INAA ILAHI LII RAAJUCUUN.

STOIC

My deepest condolences to you and your friend also our fellow muslim brother.

Death is hard as it is but sudden death is much worse still!

Goonle   

Id definately use it on the fat white girl next door that thinks shes my girl because i turned her out one night after a marathon chat session.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Goonle:

Id definately use it on the fat white girl next door that thinks shes my girl because i turned her out one night after a marathon chat session.

That's what you get for leading her on!!Don't talk to fat chicks for more than like 2 or 3 minutes or else they'll think you like them

Janna   

Originally posted by Smilez:

make that "your last two bullets" one for the cat, the other for its equally annoyin owner.

Xassid... :eek: