Sign in to follow this  
GM

Whos SIGNATURE do you like Most

GM   

Salam everyone

My first topic since coming to SOL, and i hope i am not causing much intrusion here. (at least this is a new topic Lakkad)

I have came to like many nomads signatures here because of its truth and deep meaning. Amazingly this signatures also tend to say something about each of you. With your permisions here is just a few;

Jamilah

Among the belivers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah; of them some have fulfill their obligations and some of them are still waiting , but they have never changed (their determination) in the least.

Muslimah

"o my Lord advance me in knowledge" 20:114

Cnt remember who said this -

only in their dream are man truly free

nuune   

i like these signatures:

by Ilhaam

Time flies... after you hit the snooze button.

by Lakkad

Siyaasadan waa Bolitical(lol :D )

by Shayhem

One life 2live it's hard 2be +ve -2pac

by Libaax-Sanka

"My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher."

Haneefah   

loool....i just had to laugh at your first comment....watch out, he might just jump on ya :D

signatures...there's so many good ones especially those that have to do with Islam...but can't quite reacall any right now.

Ariadne   

gentlemen it was me with "the only in their dream are men truly free it has always been thus and twil thus alway be"

^^beautiful isn't? it was in one of my favourite movies that the crazy character that I liked the most but they got rid of him said it he was played by robin williams.

I like the signature I have now too from the one and only trieu tri trinh

Ariadne   

yes thats it...I love that movie horrible ending though :(

the character was Mr Keating I think...I forgot the name but remembered who the actor was...and then 5 hrs later remembered the name :D

Miriam1   

Salam

Honestly i love

Ameenahs Signiture and one of the Moderators i cant remember whom..but it was about how a man was classified successuful in life.

Later :D

Jamilah   

You know whats weird i was just about to start this topic when i spotted it here....weird. Anyway here are my nominees although i like alot of the signatures here on Somaliaonline but i guess these are the ones that really appeal to me;

Mr.Millenium

Who Am I? I`m not shy, yet quiet. Not overbearing, but opinionated. Not nosey, yet inquisitive. Not difficult, yet complex. Open minded, yet principled. Cautious, yet daring. Passive, yet not weak. Strong willed, yet not stubburn. (well maybe a little) Honest, yet tactful. I`m accepting, yet rebellious. I`m Mr.Millenium!

Gentlemen

People's behaviour makes sense given the world they see. The only way to change peoples behaviour in a real and meaningful way is to alter the world they see.

STHLM_lady

You can´t change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future.

Bye for now.

I adore Bachelor's signature...

"Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional"

There was also another one, I can't remember who's but it was something like...

"I'm nobody, and nobody is perfect"

I luv word plays.