Sign in to follow this  
D

Ladies who are graduating.......

Khalaf   

Originally posted by hodman:

^^ Khalaf why do you like preaching so much? What is so kufarish about going to your graduation. :confused:

--LOOL hodman :D ...I preach too much...my bad...i got the fever :D ...nah um kidding sis it was advice about the sister who talked about the prom....not graduation...prom is not a place for Muslim to go...its advice yaa hodman. not preaching...i told her same thing i would tell my own sisters...since afterall we are all muslims.

^^^, do you actually except me to read what you just wrote? I can honestly say, I skipped it through, because posts such as those are a waste to my eyes. No offence to you or anything.

Who said OLD NAVY? Are you sending the girl to a beach party?

Khalaf   

^^^^^No offense taken and u don’t have to read it sis….or accept it….it is Islam I follow….and Allah’s pleasure I seek. You c sis I am follower of Muhammad(saw)….those follow him enjoin good and forbid evil in posts or on the street….acting like Non-Muslims(proms)….is unIslamic…I reminded u…its up to u to accept or not. Afterall most Muslims today are Muslims only by name…and not by deeds….thus u have lots of company. Enjoy.

to be honest, i missed all my graduation cermonies..hs, univ...etc..,

well i had to work!! i dont understand whats the big fuss about it...... hey just send me the damn paper, then i am good!!

but hey! if u like, feel free to do it! them wadaads wanna be watchman for all babes these days!! lool.. how sad!! waar afar tata qaado n then disappear brotha! leave the crumps for us!! we put them to good use!! okey! :confused:

^ Saqajaansana inanku. :rolleyes:

I went to my friends graduation on thursday, and wearing a dress is out of the question for me...its too uncomfortable, the dress and heels. I'm gonna wear a suit.. I'm envisioning a dark green well fitting suit... matching jewellery and kitten heels. :cool:

p.s. you can borrow the idea poster icon_razz.gif .

Originally posted by rudy:

waar afar tata qaado n then disappear brotha! leave the crumps for us!! we put them to good use!! okey! :confused:

wuu waalanyahay jiniyuu qabaa! wuu waalanyahay jiniyuu qabaa!

nemo   

Khalaf why do you like preaching so much? What is so kufarish about going to your graduation. :confused:

I say preach brother, if they don't listen, at least you tried and did your bit. ;)