Sign in to follow this  
Raage

answer seriously

Yes..and most coastal areas. Dreams of a beach hut in berbera have given way to a penthouse in hargeisa.

p.s. Just incase you think I'm of little faith, I just donot like to thread on thin soil.

Sky   

well if you let the asians choose, they would say you have to continue chilling in their country. they get money that they need and you gonna get your freak on. and I agree with these folks dude. :D

Emperor   

tsunami or not, Sxb i have never been there before and not planning to go in the future, simple as that.

As for the tsunami disaster don't let your brain stick into one place, it can happen anywhere, who said where you live now is safe from tsunami or any other natural disaster. Sxb think again

If this was about holliday, whenever i dream of it i will take the way to the beloved homeland, where I can find mali queens, my hooyo macaanto, ader, abti and rest, CamelMilk and ofcoz Idian ocean beaches. I have no excuse to head Asia, may be for Business reasons but not other than that.

Gday!