Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

WHY DO FATS GIRLS CALL THEMSELVES THICK?

Why do fat and obese girls classify themselves as "thick"?

When I was growin up, thick meant a girl with a thin bone structure that had healthy features (breast,thighs, butt). But someone went and ruined the term..when and why did this happen?

why??????????? that'swhy i'm asking...beside i'm just tried here fat women calling themselves thick they can't admit that they fat....don't get me worng i have friend who are big but i think when it comes to this subject i here THICK...so WHY??????????????

Slow down miss cute, back in the days fat girls were the best, the beauty and most wanted and they steal are. “thick” is more polite way for saying it than fat be polite no one likes skinnies now a days.

why are you so mad about this? Did u lose a weight, haa,

are you high school student? r u in school at all just curious

nah tagane i'm not mad at all, i'm just saying i'm tired that's all. i jut knew the THICK word in different way that's all...and no i didn't lose weight, i'm happy what i have...and no i'm a softmore in college...

Yo!

Leave LiL Cute Gurl alone she juss wants to know an answer....I agree wid you in sum parts sis..such as the fact that obese girls can't admit dat they fat..but also u have to see that sum girls usually have low self esteem and r sayin good things about themselves so they feel better.

But don't hate on all big girls cuz beauty only skin deep...

Peace

~*~show me sum luv~*~

A7LA-SHU   

CUTE_LILGIRL ANY CHANCE SOME FAT GIRL TOOK UR MAN?? HAHAHAHA COZ U SOUND MAD WOMAN GIRL... ANYWAYS IM FAT AND BELIEVE ME I NEVER SAY IM THICK.. I SAY HOW IT IS. IM BIG TIME FATTY GIRL.. AND PROUD OF IT TOO.. BUT GIRL WHAT DO U CARE IF THE WORD IS BEING USE DIFFERENT..

I STILL THINK BEING THICK IS CUTE. SO YO'LL SKINNIES @$$ES NEED TO STOP HATIN NOW LOL....

BUT I KINDA AGREE WITH BABY GIRL SOME OF THEM JUST DON'T LIKE SAYIN FAT COZ ITS SOUNDS BAD TO THEM OR SOMETHIN I DON'T KNOW..

Kool_Kat   

Magnoona_girl, I agree with you girl...

If any fat girl/woman says I am thick and gets away with it, it's cuz we CAN...And don't hate just cuz we could get away with something you can't...

Thick or fat, what difference does it make to you? You really shouldn't care...And definately you shouldn't get mad about it...After all you ain't the one who's being told this...So stop hating on big girls...Or fat girls/women...Or thick girls/women...Shooooooooooo...

Now, where's my Burger and fries...loooooooool

hey u girls got me wrong, i just asking that's all, and beside i don't have a problem at a;;, beside my best friend is big but i never heard her saying the word THICK, i was curious about why they use THICK...and to baby gurl, i understand about low self esteem girls and that's not excatly what i meant, but hey thanls for understanding me girl....so plz don't get me wrong i just wanted to know that's all...

ps..Magnoona-girl, no fat girl took my man b4... don't worry. ;)

Hey Magnoona girl i can't believe u just said that...I mean don't u remember not long ago when u posted that topic about pregent girls and guyz marrying how everyone was saying that maybe it was u and u got knocked off....Didn't expect this from you woman...Anyways back to the topic, maybe some people use "thick" instead of "fat" because there are different types of fatness...I mean i know girls who are 165 pounds but are tall and filled in the right spot so by her standard she is not fat...And then there are the other fat ones that u can see got extra pounds in the wrong spot...So i guess it just means what u would define as "fat" looking gal and not...Hope that helped...P.s. I am fat :D:D:D

Why Fat girls Call themsleves thick?

If a girl is fat.....I am sure she knows and she really doesn't need to call herself fat....Plus their will be enough people noticing and mentioning...so whats wrong with thick.

Why do skiny girls think, they aren't skinny when their bones and I mean really skinny. It's just the same..... plus I am fat (lol) kidding.

Holla all my fat people. Nah!

What weight is consider fat.....I am not even sure..... I heard in America their charging Fat people for extra seats in Airplanes...harsh

Senora   

Fat can be a controversial issue, cause there are so many different aspects of being fat.......

Like Scorpion said, ppl reffered to others as "thick" only if they were bigger in the "right places", and then there were those that were unfortunately big in other areas. So since "thick" is seen as the 'OK' fat, then i can see why some would want to be claimed as that.

Rokko   

I know...I shouldn't be responding to this..but couldn't help na'mean..but

CuteLilGal, look at this way...and answer this if you can aight..how come the skinny galz call themself Thin.instead of SKINNY.na'mean..so look at that then you should know aight.

In another words..Thin is better chosen word then Skinny...and so does Thick to Fat..aight..so hope this helped ya sugga...till i'm out